okay, sign me up... what do I do first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw this sight, and agree that at this point its seems easier to battle the problem anomymously. Dont know what to do first or really even what to say. could use some ears.

Welp, You've come to the right place. Lots of support here.
    You did the first thing already by posting.
    Now download the book and read it.
    Make your dr.s appt for Topa or the like.
    Order the supps.
    Keep Readin the boards and postin your ?'s.
    Start Exercising.
    Drink lots of water.

I'm on day 15!!!! Doin good. And so can you. Gabby
    (did I miss anything guys?)

Comment

hey all...

okay Gabby, You can call me whelp if you want but what do I call you? I have a great sense of humor, and so do you, i think. So now, how do I download?

Comment

www14.instantestore.net/m..._print.cfm

The link is also on the main page, left hand side, towards the bottom, "Download As a PDF", under "Buy the Books".

Welcome! The program works!!! Lots of good people here to help out and listen

Comment

Re: hey all...

lol...hoomi2da
          I was just so excited, felt like I was in school and you were the teacher and it was pop quiz time and I wanted to get the answer first!!!! Thanks for pickin me teach.
          ok....ya go on the left hand side and click on health store then click on print it yourself pdf. then stand by the printer and get ready. (when I did this it turned into OH @#%$ time cuz it all started comin out....so get ready!)

Comment

Hi Hoomi2da,

Please remember to review the comments posted to "stupid questions". Your questions have been answered there for the supps.

This will help you to be on your way. It's never easy to know what to do or say first in a situation as this, just jump in and get your waist-down body wet?!

Gabby & Smokey are correct, download the book, get a dr appt, and order the supps (I answered your questions on the "stupid questions" site).

Good Luck and keep postin' your progress and questions!!!

I'll look forward to them.

Br

Comment

Working...
            X