Stupid question...I think...need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to start the program tomorrow, but I'm not sure about the supplement schedule. What does it mean "breakfast/after", "lunch/after", and "dinner/after"?

Do I take the supplements "at" lunch or "after" lunch? What does "after" mean? And, I really don't understand what difference it would make, other than "after" might make the stomach feel okay and better since it's full.

Sheesh, I hope I'm not being really stupid here, but I really want to get this right. My thing is, I am very logical about things and am following the program to the "T" in the beginning until I have to maybe tweak it sometime later on.

So, if someone could clarify the "after" thing, I would be very grateful. I am thinking that "Lunch/After" means "after lunch" (and not before)?

We all have so many questions starting out... have you read the book? If not... you can download it right now on your printer off this website. Anyhow...it answers most questions.

I wasnt quite sure how to answer your question because of the slashes... but I think it means after you eat.

I will look at the book again and follow up for you, but I am sure others will jump in!

Best of luck, and welcome! Keep posting and asking!

allie

Comment

Oh... and just from my personal experience, it always helps me to have a little on my tummy first. Not that anything makes you sick per se... but, coming from a medical family... has always been a rule of thumb. It works for me... the important thing is that you GET those supps in on a time schedule... dont sweat too much about whether you did or didnt eat before. You are fine to eat before. I hope no one gets on to me for saying that!

Again, good luck.

Comment

stupid question

In the schedule next to the Kudzu, milk thistle and calms forte it has an aterix and below next to an asterix it says "best taken between meals"
        So I would imagine the rest are to be taken at meal times and these few in between.

Comment

Allie,

one item i noticed missing from the supplement list schedule in the book was the L-glutamine. does anyone know the timing for taking this product?

Comment

Hi clbpa,

The L-glutamine is part of the update. I just received my supps last Thursday and the L-G is listed to be taken 1,000 mg at Breakfast/After. Bottom note is ***: reflects minimum dose; you may wish to add one mid morning and one after lunch for total daily dose of 3,000 mg.

Comment

what is the bottom line in products for beginners?

Give me input PLEASE on what I should purchase as a beginner. I dont want the book version, I want yours.

Comment

what is the bottom line in products for beginners?

Hi hoomi2da,
                I downloaded the PDF but still didn't know what to order. I actually got lucky. I printed everything, matched everything up and guessed. I ended up buying everything that is in the updated version with 1 extra product (SAme, that I am not using). What I ordered is the updated version and the recommendation they sent me with my supps:

- Starter Pack (includes Kudzu, All One Powder, Milk Thistle, Vitamin B-50, Magnesium, Super Primrose Oil, and Calmes Forte)
                - Amino Complete
                - L-Glutamine
                - GABA

This will come nicely packaged for you with a dosing schedule. I was pleasantly pleased and excited. You will be too. The order also was here before I knew it! Good luck and I'm sure we'll see each other on the message boards and I keep checking back here. Well, I'm all over the place since I new (my third day...)

Good luck and see ya around!

Br

Comment

Working...
                X