Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A word about the DRAMA

hey, it me again!

Leftster your original post mentions 'ugly'. Never have i seen that here. Drama, its expected to keep things alive and vibrant, ya know. Control Panel it's my favorite option, works for me! Thanks for being my friend! :h

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

Ripple did you move? Do you move as often as you change avatars? Love the pink thing.

BTW, 155 days. What a star you are!

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

energy over-load, must get back to roller blading! toliet paper, gutter helmet will travel. time to get on the road again advertising and back to my triple A staffing assignments. Time out has just about run its course....:H

control panel. Love it. `rippy`

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

Rippy, enjoy the weather in South/Central America while you are there. Where are you heading next?

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

Suki411;291632 wrote: Rippy, enjoy the weather in South/Central America while you are there. Where are you heading next?
            awh, jet fuel. what the mind can do when its out of whack. :H

as long is the head is screwed on straight i should be heading straight to a FREE life filled with drama and all the shit that comes with it...love it. keep my controls in order. ya know. those sticks have to been in the right gear. and thats DRIVE. not REVERSE....:H

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

Rip,
              There's only one thing I can say to that post: HUH?

I do, however, did the avatar. I've always suspected unicorns were homicidal.
              "We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." Jane Austen

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

oh really, are you okay or is it me? i haven't seen a unicorn lately. whatever?:H

Comment

A word about the DRAMA

We will all continue to recover

I would just like to post a few words here.. For all of you that are now sober & remain sober that is a wonderful thing & was, & as you know, will always be a long hard road.. , As we all know with alochol or an addiction it is a never ending road ..
                  Some of the responses remind me of when I was a young adult & my sister & I wanted to particpate in singing at a church. After the ladies listened to us they ask if we were Christians... I believed in God but I already felt like I didn't sum up to what they wanted. Something inside after they said that made me feel upset to my stomach. Well I can admit that I didn't think we were that good but, ,we never got the call to come sing. That always bothered me ,, not that if I was good or not but, to question if someone is a Christian or how much of a Christian... I carried this thru the beginning of my married life & never really felt up to par with any church . I had a minister visit me when my husband & I were going thru some marital problems & I ask him blunt " What is a Church for?" he looked at me & said " A Church is for Sinners"
                  For some reason I felt thru my childhood & after my experience with the ladies that I had to be perfect to go to church. HIs words gave me comfort & helped me realized that they too were sinners because they tried to judge me----- So my point here is that some of those ladies & others thought that just because they go to church & maybe don't drink or smoke that they were better Christians than others.. I always thought there was 10 Commanments & not just 2 ( drinking & smoking)
                  We will all continue to make mistakes & all of us that come here are very very thankful for all the help & encouragement...
                  I for some reason found this web site & I must say that is has been so encouraging to me & I hope we can all still find compassion for some that maybe are still young in trying for sobriety & are still making many heartfelt mistakes...Thanks for this web site & thanks to all that participate---It means a lot.....

Comment

Working...
                  X