Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinking Thinking

Hi Dabbin,
    At least you are back on track and you know you have the achievement of 71 days behind you so you KNOW you can actually do it. I am no way near that at present - even a week seems unachievable.
    On a curious note - you mentioned you were from Ireland and using Antabuse and thinking about getting the Topamax- did you have any probs getting meds from a doctor here?. I am reluctant to go to mine - he's not the friendliest and I live in a small town etc. etc. so I am not actually taking anything - probably why I am finding it so difficult to go longer than a few days - going to see if I can get Kudzu at local health shop.
    Put June at the back of your head for now and keep going.
    Best wishes,
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Stinking Thinking

Hi Bandit - I got Kudzu at Holland & Barrett - do you have a branch near you? They have a lot of other supplements and vitamins as well, might be worth having a look.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you here.
      J

Comment

Stinking Thinking

Hi J,

Thanks for the information. Funny enough I just googled Holland & Barrett a while ago to see where the nearest branch was so I will certainly call into them to see what they have. I know I got Milk Thistle, Omega and general vitamins from them before.
        All the best,
        Bandit
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
        X