Newbie 6 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie 6 days

Well, since the hacker wiped us out, I thought I would re-post! Hi Everyone! So glad I'm here! Too bad it took soooooooooo long! Sure glad I didn't wait any longer! sstewart@salsgiver.com

I was desperately searching the internet for some way to handle my problem drinking privately and found MWO. I ordered the book. When it came I read a few pages, ordered the CD's and made an appointment with the DR. My appt. was 6 days after the book arrived. I was dreading that appointment but he was wonderful! As a high level exec. of a multi-million-$ corp, I was humiliated to admit that I wasn't the picture of success that I portrayed. He was empathetic and supportive. He took all the research material I had brought and I started on topa that day.

I am taking supps, finished the book, doing the cd's as directed, exercising taking the topa and must admit, its getting better every day. The first two days I had one drink each evening, third -2, decided to up my topa, still struggled the fourth day. Yesterday, day5 - No drinks! Today-OK so far - but still at work LOL! Anyway, this is a great improvement over half a fifth of vodka a night.

My goal is social sipping instead of closet guzzling. But right now, in the infancy of my MWO program I would like to have many days of sobriety.

I have noticed binge and craving tendancies in my adult children and it breaks my heart. Topa gives me great hope to think that there is a medication that can help individuals that have a genetic tendancy that they were born with. Just as I wouldn't hesitate to give my child the proper medication for epilepsy or diabetes I won't hesitate to make Topa and MWO known to them. But, just like each of us, we have to want to make that change!

I was ready, and I'm glad I'm here now!

Newbie 6 days

Welcome Bestlife, and it will keep getting better, stick with it! I think you will be as amazed as I have been! This program is nothing short of a miracle... I was soo close to giving up on life. I had tried everything, snd was so desperate and so full of self-loathing...

I really love having my life back! I'd forgotten how much of it I truly enjoyed!:lol

Thanks so much to RJ and everyone Here! ....Hugs, xoxoJudie

Comment

Newbie 6 days

me too

Hi Bestlife, I'm just starting out too. Tomorrow will be day 6 for me. I'm doin good except for today I wanted to drink. I got past it tho. I was just searching online too. Wishing I could find something I could do on my own. So how many days are you at now and how are you feelin? Anyway, good job to you and me too. : ) gabby (I hope this works this time cuz I lost the post last time. hate it when that happens)

Comment

Newbie 6 days

Welcome Bestlife and Gabby Too!

This program is quite amazing indeed! I am in week 11 now. I have not yet tried moderating but hope to some day soon. I can say this program has changed my life and wherever my road leads I am forever grateful! Best of luck to you both!!

Donna

Comment

Newbie 6 days

thanks donna : )

Comment

Newbie 6 days

Hi. I am trying to quit today. It's all I can do to not drink today. How I am gonna make it if I can't get through one day? I am so scared.

Comment

Newbie 6 days

Hi Keeganshea,

I just resonded to you under the newbie thread.

Donna

Comment

Newbie 6 days

Kee, Gabby and Best,
                Welcome all three of you. I haven't been here long myself, but this program, has saved my life. Please stay with us, and share your experiences. We all need each other on this amazing journey of taking control of our lives.
                Miss Layla

Comment

Working...
                X