Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best things about being sober is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't want to beat you, and this might not sound so bad but to me...OMG. The three of us (husband, daughter and I) went to Easter services a few years ago. Of course I couldn't get through that without several slugs of vodka, because you KNOW you can't smell that, right? My daughter sat down next to me and after a second she said, "Mom! Did you drink something??" And I said, "No, that's the Listerine you smell." She got up and moved. Horrible, horrible......but did I stop? What do YOU think??? I just felt a little irritated with her. What a sack of useless flesh I was.....God I was awful to her then. Fortunately she's letting me make it up to her now. I know I'm very lucky that I've got a second chance, that's for sure.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Can top it. Mother's funeral service. Bad girl niece beside me. Inapproiate laughter. On my birthday. Bad girl. I don't have the nerve to print details.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

wow, wow, wow....

Really awesome replys here! Good motivation for Rippy today, need it! Was not a morning drinker, 4-5 pm was my time to medicate, then trouble with hubby calling him a gay bitch was one of the most penetrating insults to the poor thing...His fragile nerves could not handle my ripping verbal attacks. What i don't miss is going to forum communities slugging wine down and causing havoc. That is a behavior Rippster no longer does! (take a bow) Clearly know right from wrong, although going to a big city forum for my first one was a mistake. Was sucked up, chewed and spit out like a chunk of easy bait for the experienced cyber-bully. Impressively a bargain when one only has a computer! :Hops!:

Comment

FINAL ANSWER: not being taken advantage of. :thanks:

Comment

i also like this:

eyeliner smudged all over~

raining men playing with a hangover~

just one works~

:H

Comment

Working...
            X