Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Day-Supplement Question

Hi,
    This is my first day posting and my 3rd day on the program. I'm on the topomax and following the supplements listed on page 63 of the ebook. I've seen where some are taking L-Glutamene and GABA. Is this recommended in the program, if so, why isn't it listed in the supplement list in the chart.

Also, my stomach has been feeling a bit 'dense' since I started. I'm eating well so not quite sure what it is. Some have suggested that that I switch the All one to the the fruit antioxidant or the active adult..I'm 48 and in good health and not on any other meds? Any suggestions?

I've also been alcohol free for a week now and planning to stay that way for another week and then my goal is to maintain moderation. (I've tended to be a binge drinker and can maintain long periods of abstinence.)

I'm very optimistic about this program! Thanks for any tips!
    dilayne

dilayne,
    There have been some updates since the book was published. Click on the Home link at the top of the page and there is a link called important program updates. If you click on that it will list updated supplement information.

Good luck and welcome!

Marcie

Comment

Thanks Marcie! Got it!

Comment

Working...
      X