new to kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to kudzu

hi, I'm a binge drinker, have been for many years. I can easily go all week w/out a drink but over do it on the weekends. I really want to stop this pattern so I bought the Kudzu. Can I take it just on the weekends or is it something that has to build up in your system. I'm turning 40 this year and am ready to be in charge of my life.

new to kudzu

Kudzu helped me a lot. I was/am a binge drinker also.

Comment

new to kudzu

Hi katde & Dolly,
      You might try the holistic healing forum if you haven't. You might get a quicker response. It's a good question. I've been taking it according to the directions on the bottle--2 tablets twice daily, but I've seen posts from others that take it differently. Good luck, you're off to the right start!:welcome:
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

new to kudzu

I think with kudzu from what I've heard it works best if you keep it up in your system - L-Glut and GABA is the quick fixer upper.......

That's just what I've heard.......hope that helps.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

new to kudzu

Hi Kated,
          Yep I am taking Kudzu also.
          I am taking 3tablets 3 times a day. I have the MWO kudzu which is supposed to be superior to other brands. I started AF 3 days ago (am not taking Topa) and have had only one or two 'thoughts' about drinking (and one of those times was after an argument with my partner about 10 mins ago).
          But, roll on Day 4 AF for me. I reckon the Kudzu works. I am taking the max dose that it says on the container.
          Wishing you luck honey.
          x
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

new to kudzu

thanks for the replies. I've been AF for 4 days and it does seem the longer I go w/out the easier it is but........I'm leaving for vacation this Friday and lets just say we like to drink. I'm hoping to receive the Kudzu before I leave to help me out. Whats w the trigger hour between 4-7 thats so hard?

Comment

new to kudzu

Katde,
              Probably cause it's afternoon time, people are starting to get tired, or hungry, or they are on their way home from work...cause they want to relax......I could go on. All sorts of reasons, but mainly them I reckon.
              Hope you get your Kudzu sooner rather than later.
              x
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

new to kudzu

Hi Kat,
                It took the Kudzu for the first six weeks, 2 times per day.....AM and at about 4PM. I also took 1000 units of L-Glutamine. It really helped a great deal! I think it also helps to work on positive thinking.....keeping focused on all of the great things about being a non-drinker. Now, after 60 days as a non-drinker, I only take the L-Glut if my thinking begins to wander to drinking, which, incidently is happening less and less.

Best Wishes and Good Luck!
                KateH
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                X