just atarting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just atarting out

Hi I just found this site and am a bit cautious and curious as to what it is about and what happens here. I am a 45-year-old self-employed female, with two grown children. I did not realize this would take so long to sign up and I must get back to work, but will be back tomorrow!:new:

just atarting out

Hi Barnes, welcome. If you haven't had time yet then read round the threads and the sites, find one you are comfy in to begin with and keep posting. You can post on any thread you fancy, you will get loads of support here at any time of the day or night, we are global therefore there is always somebody here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Lxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

just atarting out

Ms. Barnes
      Don"t worry we are'nt going anywhere. Keep reading & posting. We're here 24 hours a day. At your service !!!! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

just atarting out

Welcome Barnes! It's a nice place! You'll like it alot.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

just atarting out

barnes;294442 wrote: Hi I just found this site and am a bit cautious and curious as to what it is about and what happens here. I am a 45-year-old self-employed female, with two grown children. I did not realize this would take so long to sign up and I must get back to work, but will be back tomorrow!:new:
          :welcome: This is my first post here too. :new: I was a binge drinker. AF for a week now. You can do it too. I have gone months at a time AF but this time it is for good. I just cannot take the hangovers anymore and enjoy getting up feeling normal. That is my main motivation. I also realized that drinking does not solve problems. If I cannot sleep 5 mg's of Melatonin (sp) really helps.

I have the MOW Kudzu and L-Glut but have not used them yet. Will wait till I have the urge. I bought the Kudzu here because all herbs are not the same and you usually get what you pay for.

I like this site and think you will too.

Comment

just atarting out

Hi & Welcome- here you'll find a very diverse group from all walks of life. Read the MWO book if you haven't done so. Some do the program according to the book, some tweak it , others just come here and do mods(moderation) or AF (alcohol free) on their own. Browse the threads & you'll get a better feel.

Any questions-we're here 24/7....open arms
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

just atarting out

thank you for the reply

tea;294445 wrote: Hi Barnes, welcome. If you haven't had time yet then read round the threads and the sites, find one you are comfy in to begin with and keep posting. You can post on any thread you fancy, you will get loads of support here at any time of the day or night, we are global therefore there is always somebody here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Lxx
              I am not very experienced in these types of forums and are glad to hear you and others are there for advice, etc.
              I will be posting more.

Comment

just atarting out

Hi.

IAD;294448 wrote: Ms. Barnes
                Don"t worry we are'nt going anywhere. Keep reading & posting. We're here 24 hours a day. At your service !!!! IAD
                I am not experienced at forums like this but are glad to read you are there 24 hours a day and will post often.

Comment

just atarting out

Hiya Barnes AND Florida boy!

Nice to have you here.

Comment

just atarting out

thank you for the reply

Breez;294602 wrote: Hi & Welcome- here you'll find a very diverse group from all walks of life. Read the MWO book if you haven't done so. Some do the program according to the book, some tweak it , others just come here and do mods(moderation) or AF (alcohol free) on their own. Browse the threads & you'll get a better feel.

I missed out on the book offers and will look into them and browse the threads. This is all very new to me and not being all that tech-savvy will take me a while to sort this out, but hope to post often.

Comment

just atarting out

Thank you for the welcome

Breez;294602 wrote: Hi & Welcome- here you'll find a very diverse group from all walks of life. Read the MWO book if you haven't done so. Some do the program according to the book, some tweak it , others just come here and do mods(moderation) or AF (alcohol free) on their own. Browse the threads & you'll get a better feel.

I am very new to this sort of thing and will try to post often: not being very tech-savvy it may take me a while but do appreciate the support.

Comment

just atarting out

Thank you for the interest and support

tea;294445 wrote: Hi Barnes, welcome. If you haven't had time yet then read round the threads and the sites, find one you are comfy in to begin with and keep posting. You can post on any thread you fancy, you will get loads of support here at any time of the day or night, we are global therefore there is always somebody here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Lxx
                        I will try the threads and keep posting

Comment

just atarting out

hi all

just joined
                          need all the advice you all can give
                          tks
                          s

Comment

just atarting out

glad to be here

tawnyfrog;294637 wrote: Hiya Barnes AND Florida boy!

Nice to have you here.
                            Glad to read there is real advice out there from real people

Comment

just atarting out

just joined myself

Taylor;294642 wrote: hi all

just joined
                              need all the advice you all can give
                              tks
                              s
                              Joined this evening myself and I hope to heck this works. All of the replies I have gotten so far are very supportive and although I am very new to this and don't have any tried and true advice, let the advice and stories in and something will work for you. I will post more and try to find out how you are doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X