Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Goooood Morning!!

Oh my arms and pecs!! They should belong to someone else! I'm going to be saying that about my legs on Saturday after today's gym session. Why did ya'll let me sign up for 5:30 AM? :H I will take my bathing suit today and get in the sauna or whirlpool or something as my reward since you can only dance in the grocery store isle once a week.

Get up Noelle; I'm looking for today's thought!

Have a fabulous day and meet your goals!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Thursday

Morning all

Greeny - you are nuts!!! 5.30am in the gym??!! Wow! Ukkers is a board game - good fun - can get very combative! Google it.

I just about managed to crawl out of bed at 8.30 today - combination of entertaining guests (food + booze) and the piglet from hell......! My turn to feed last night. Ouch. Hubby took sleeping tablet and put in ear plugs! I'll be doing that tonight or trying out one of the holiday let beds.

Love to all to come.

bessie xxx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Morning all,
      Greenie my 17 year old came in at 3am this morning. The thought of 5.30am Gym jeez ,wild horses would'nt drag me!

Eastx
      In life we can live out our dreams its true
      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

5:30 a.m. to work out ! Good for you and you should be proud of yourself even though you hurt. I can't manage the gym before 9:00! mmmmm sauna sounds so good too!
        You go, girl!!! Have a great day everyone!
        Peace
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Morning Odaters, Thursday again... Jeez doesn't time fly when you are off work... Going to my pal's for lunch today and prob taking her doggie for a walk in the woods. Have a good day all.

Lx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Eastender;294699 wrote: Morning all,
            Greenie my 17 year old came in at 3am this morning. The thought of 5.30am Gym jeez ,wild horses would'nt drag me!

Eastx
            OK I am not ready for that - my oldest is 14 and I'm chewing my fingernails already.

back when I used to work out *sigh* 5:30 was my time - doing it at home or at the gym, everyone is still in quiet mode!
            The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
            Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

[QUOTE=disapprovingcat;294719]OK I am not ready for that - my oldest is 14 and I'm chewing my fingernails already.

I am not ready either! Have two others in their mid twenties now not at home this one is my screaming piglet!
              Fingernails went 2 years ago!

Eastx
              In life we can live out our dreams its true
              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!! FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF SPRING!!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!
                :yay::happy::flower::wd:
                LIV'S STICKY NOTE SAYS: THE BEGINNING--LET'S GO!!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Thursday!

Good morning to you guys!! ODAT!! AND SPRING, thanks for the cheerful post Vettech! Everyone seems to be in good spirits!!

As to the teens/ young adult children, my boys are only 14 and 16, but I can just IMAGINE what I am in for in a little while! At least they are boys!??? Who knows!!

Everyone have an AWESOME day!!

Love,:h

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Get up Noelle; I'm looking for today's thought!
                    You must've still been asleep when you wrote this. Please see Today's Thought and when it was posted. I specifically stayed up until I got it. JUST FOR YOU!!!!! And this is the thanks I get.......why I oughtaaaa...::smack::

Opps.....are you okay?
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Oh. um.... little hand wringing... sorry. I put on smarty pants instead of big girl pants this AM. I have changed clothes.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

up late and moving slow....................

another day in sober-land for me too. 3 meetings this week for Ripple! :goodjob: pushin up for another chippie..

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi guys, I'm late today, early meeting - I had an AF night last night but today will be drinking wine but hoping to mod, it's Mike's bday, having a party for him. Good Friday here in Canada tomorrow so day off, we have a hotel room booked tomorrow night so hoping to have a nice romantic night - we need it after some of the turmoil we had in January. Things in Feb/March with us have been great though so looking forward to a nice/romantic/family oriented easter weekend. Probably won't be on much but will be thinking of you all.

Have a good one.
                          Love and hugs,
                          Uni
                          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                          :h

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Uni, I was so glad to read your email. You have been through a lot, you and Mike have been through a lot.

Hope all of you have a great weekend. Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Happy birthday to Mike. Remind him that he has an unbelievable person in you!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Suki......you have no idea how much that means to me........thanks so much.....you guys are the best......thanks.......
                              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                              :h

Comment

Working...
                              X