X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ever ellusive day 4

This is a copy from another thread from me:

Well I did not make it through day 4.

I don't feel terrible but i do feel bad.

Anyway today is a new day and i will not drink today. I'm planning on taking the kids (I have four boys) and my dog for a long walk at the river after work, then come home watch movies and eat chile.

So on to day 1. (again)

Marisa

The ever ellusive day 4

Hey Marisa,
    Like I said in my message to you....I have had my fair share of day 1's.
    Don't let it get you down honey....just learn from your experiences and try to recognise what your triggers are and how you can do something different about them next time.

A long walk by the river with the boys and your dog, sounds like bliss to me!
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

The ever ellusive day 4

k

Marissa,

Just keep trying and trying, that is what I do, you are NOT being judged here by any means, I mean this is what the site is for, right!!??? We are all here to support eachother in whatever our own personal decision is!:thumbs:

That is what is soooooooooo wonderful about this place, it is why I stay!!:aussie:

love you,:h:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

The ever ellusive day 4

Marissa

I used to say that day 3 was the most difficult. That was because I rarely made it to day 4. Day 4 is HARD. Day 4 is a good day to post/chat all day. Good luck.

Comment

The ever ellusive day 4

4 boys! ack and I thought I was outnumbered :l

like cowgal says try try again - it's what you want for yourself. You can do it.

AS long as you get up after you stumble, you are still fighting the fight.

like amelia - boys + dog + river sounds like bliss. Hope you found a frog or a turtle
          The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
          Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

Working...
          X