Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any feed back on Kudzu, does it really help curve the cravings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't just have one, and have to drink everynight, sure hoping that Kudzu would at least help take the edge off.

I can't speak for everyone but I sure did work for me!!! Try it, you might like it!
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

If you look it up in the Holistic Healing forum, you will find a lot of posts about members' experience with kudzu.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I started on Kudzu on Jan 6th or so. Haven't had a drink since. Might not make it easy to stop, but it makes it doable.

Comment

It has helped me a lot.

Comment

Hey there!!

I use a combo of Kudzu, L-Glut to try to calm the cravings.

I usually get the first twangs of a craving comin towards around 4pmish - just afore I finish work. Around there I take 1000mg Kudzu and 1000mg L-Glut. That said, they are my best intentions, I really should take them an hourish earlier afore the cravings start as when they do start psychologically it becomes hard (as I really want a drink) and sometimes I swerve the tabs, finish up work early and go for a swift 2 or 4 just afore I meet my other half and go home for tea.

On days Im being good and have the tabs, the cravings do reduce, Im not sure how much of that is psychology tho. Then around the 7-8pmish mark take the same dosage again.and then coming towards bed time, Calm Tabs, Amino Acids and a sleeping tab too, to knock me out.

It does work, really, its just getting started with the first dosage. In the evening too, I exchange the usual 2000ml of lager for big big glasses of milk, if my belly's full of something (liquid), my brain seems to give me a break from the Alco cravings too (does anyone else experience this??).

And the bonus is, well for me, do 1 day, and the next, naturally the cravings do seems to reduce themselves. And you've got the pleasant feeling of achievement from the day afore!! Does anyone else feel this??

Comment

Absolutely just after one day you feel you've accomplished something. It's just difficult to remember why you are not drinking. I try to write down how I feel hungover/or in withdrawl so I don't get cocky. It's easier to not drink than deal with those things. Back on track I take the Kudzu twice daily 2000mg am and 2000mg at about 4.

Comment

Working...
              X