ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Is my clock right? Am I the only one up? I don't feel perky today. But I shall try. Let's see... Nice weather. Bradford pear blossoms fall in the wind and it's like its snowing, which is rather fun. Azaleas are starting to bloom. AA speaker meeting tonight. That's the best I can do. Maybe it's the full moon but I don't feel like myself.

Have a great day and meet those pesky goals we set for ourselves.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Friday

Hi Greenie - I have been up for ages and just sat here at the puter with a mug of tea wasting the morning away - yippee!! On hols now for 10 days from work and I can do as a damn well please for a change. Hope everyone to come has a lovely Easter, very windy here in my corner of the UK and worse weather to come apparently, but then it is Spring so what the hell do we expect?! Eat lots of chocolate, have a happy time with family and take care everyone.
    J

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Last of summer wine... I always wanted to be Uncle Fester from the Adam's family. I even bought a bald headed costume thing but couldn't get my hair to fit under it. :H
      sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Friday

I still want to grow up to be Morticia - and I'm 52!!!:H:devil: That hair, the sprayed on dress, the way she walks without her feet actually touching the ground!! Maybe some day, eh?
        J

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning all
          Geez Green, don't ya sleep in anymore???....Up at the crack of dawn I see. I had trouble sleeping too last night, but once I finally fell asleep...out like a rock.
          I used the booze as my nightly sedative.....If anyone had told me I would be able to get a good nites sleep without it, I would not have believed them. It took a while, used the melatonin for the first few months (found another crutch), then decided to try and go it on my own. Am sleeping well, but must admit I like the melatonin sleep better. Maybe I will save it for"special occassions"!!!
          A good day to all.....
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT - Friday

hmm, im still bit tired today. im in two minds if im going to AA tonight, its snowing here and i feel like staying in. anyway im sure ill make up my mind later.

so yep another day going by.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning all odaters, well good midday to all is more correct. Having 'proper' Highland weather here so far, one minute it is a fall of snow and the next sunshine - ho hum, who cares though as off work - hurrah, well have been for a few weeks and the thought of going back there is making me feel ill.... BUT needs must so I know I have to. Wishing all a lovely Good Friday.

Lxx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Friday!!!

Hey all, WOW Greeneyes, you ARE up early!! Last, Charlee, Barebones, Tea GOOD to see you this morning too!!!!!!!!!!

Vampires, never wanted to be one of those, but now you've got my mind wondering what I fantasized about being when I grow up!!?? (Besides a rodeo star!)

Day 5 for me (total of 29) days AF, yay!!! I intend to make it alot more too!!

Everyone yet to come have a WONDERFUL Easter Weekend !!!!!:happy::wd:

love,

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning all - I'm going in the opposite direction to Greeny at the moment. Getting up later and later. It's killing me all this having to entertain guests, keep on with the holiday let work - relentless - and the animals and the 24/7 piglet feeding. One day things will settle down - they will, won't they??! Roll on the weekend when I might get a chance to claw back some time for myself.

Our weather here is total pants!! Really blowy and raining. No joy in hedge planting in this and the guests are stuck indoors rather than striding round the countryside. And I haven't had a sniff of a big chocolately egg shaped treat from hubby. Happy effing Easter!

:H:H

Bessie xxx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Bessie, LmArseO (thank you liv). It's only Friday for crying out loud. Easter is Sunday. Stomp your feet and demand a chocolate bunny. My mom (mum) was loosing her hearing and I gave her an Easter card and on the front was a chocolate bunny with the ears bit off. Said Happy Easter! On the inside it said "What?" She always appreciated my odd sense of humor. I sure miss her.
                    sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Good Morning and a happy Friday to all of you all!
                      Been up for hours myself here....The wind woke me up at 5:00 a.m.! Howling like crazy and blowing snow! 14 degrees here.......:upset: Will the REAL spring ever get up my way?
                      Another AF night last night and I feel great, although the sleep didn't really go well. I take 2 calmes forte before bed. Maybe I should try melatonin or 3 calmes forte? Anyone have any ideas? Well, off to tackle chores. Have a wonderful day!
                      Love and Peace
                      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Good morning all. Been very busy with guests and work. Today my friend leaves for a week and then comes back next Friday. Then off we go to VEGAS! 4 girls......should be fun. Plan to stay AF. I want to complete my 30 days. I'm lucky though, I have their full support, one is my sister, married to a alcoholic so I definately have HER support. The other is a psychologist dealing with eating disorders and food additions..... The perfect company for Vegas and my AF plan!!!!!
                        Bessie, Bessie, what am I going to do with you? You need to sleep. Look at the calendar before you close your eyes and make sure you have the day straight. Those piglets are the best cared for babies in the world! You're going to be a great mother. Have your guests take over feeding for a few hours so you can have a nap. You need it.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Good morning all!! I feel kinda bad, I got to sleep in a little as the kids don't have school today. I found a little quote that might cheer all you (ex) wine drinkers up:

"Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water." --WC Fields

Greeneyes--I am going to make up my own Easter card with that message--too funny!
                          You all have a great day, and Happy Easter Weekend!
                          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

rip-confession

morning all, stayed up too late again. stuffing myself with food and not taking meds. gonna stay alcohol free today.

Comment

Working...
                            X