ODAT~Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT~Saturday

Okay its another day in sober-land. Just going down while you guys are getting up! Rough one yesterday, rough one...take over I'm going nite. :thanks:

ODAT~Saturday

Good morning Rip - hope you get some well deserved sleep and wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, my love! Horrible weather this Saturday morning, rain, sleet, wind - Spring has really sprung Hope everyone enjoys the Easter weekend wherever and whatever the weather does. I am going tomorrow to see my three lovely wee grandchildren and take them lots of chocolate goodies - I got the eldest granddaughter a Dr Who easter egg and when you press the box it says "Exterminate":H Happy Dalek Day!!!
    J

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

Ripple :goodjob:

Morning everybody! i have to get up early to start on those 5 meals and get all that protien. Gak! Did you know that the whites of eggs is where all the protien is? I bet that trainer of mine knows how much protien in a fig newton. :H So when you eat those dyed eggs tomorrow, pitch the yolks. That's where all the fat and cholesterol live. Cluck cluck.

Have a spectacular day and reach your goals whatever they may be.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

hi everyone, hope u all doing good.

my riding got cancelled this morning becuase of weather so ohwell. think ill go to gym instead. went shopping this morning and bought myself a easter egg and 2 for daughter. thought i would treat myself.

22 dyas AF for me, another day to try and injoy.

hope everyone is ok.. take care.

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

Good Saturday morning to all!
          Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Easter to all who celebrate it. And a happy day to everyone else!
          Love and Peace
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

Happy Saturday odaters, bit late today but here anyway.

Lxx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

Hi all, day half over, but another half day AF!

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

ODATers..

Yup AF still and exhausted, when will i ever get it together?

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

Getting to the end of Saturday now, think I have spent most of my day here..... ho hum, doing me more good than the other.

Lxx
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT~Saturday

sorry..

hello to odaters and everyone else in post-land. AF is hard work some days...:l greenie or some else has to start for sunday i will be snoring..:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                    X