bugger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugger!

and I was going so well too! I had a big fight with my 18yr old girl this morning, and as soon as she called me everything under the sun, and left the house, the first thing I said was : I

bugger!

Are we supposed to finish the story? Just imagine the rest? I bet I can guess. I've done it myself. Hope you're okay soon, Colleine. I think nice, normal types who hardly drink at all probably have a few at times after dealing with their teens!!!

Take care.
    Kathy

Comment

bugger!

Colliene;

I have a teenager and I know, they can verbally strip you of everything you think you have together...

In my case, I make sure my child and I sit down and talk about the anger and try to figure it out together, and the final step is the question, What do we do to make sure we don't hurt each other with those same words next time this happens.

Brandy

P.S. The words "mom you don't understand" will be permanently engraved in my mind forever! Hang in there they really do love us.

Comment

bugger!

Wow Brandy, you and your child can sit down and talk about the anger? Maybe it's because I'm a therapist, but when I want to talk to my daughter about "feelings", she generally treats me like I have just escaped from the local psych ward and she must lure me out of my treetop, or she just snorts with contempt. Tell me your secret, please!!!:lol

Kathy

Comment

bugger!

Kathy;

Check your ezmail..

Hugs
          Brandy

Comment

bugger!

No action in ez mail, Brandy! I'll be waiting with bated breath!!!

Hugs,
            Kathy

Comment

bugger!

Hey, I want in on this secret! Please , SHARE the wealth Brandy!

Donna

Comment

bugger!

Kathy,

I don't know what happened but I'll try to send it again!

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                X