• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here!

:new: Hope I'm welcome!

Newbie Here!

Hi Belissimo! Of course you're welcome!

I'm still new myself.. but this forum has been a Lifesaver for me.. ! You'll find much support and good information here.. just check out some of the threads.....

:welcome:
    P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
    - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Newbie Here!

Welcome to you both

Ditto Palatia, you are most welcome Belissimo. And welcome to you too Belissimo. Look forward to hearing more from you both. Aunty Vic

Comment

Newbie Here!

:welcome::welcome: Bellisimo, good to have you here, hope you like it...

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Newbie Here!

Welcome Bellisimo and Palatia! Omg you are making me check on these spellings! :H Stick around and read and post, this is a lively and supportive group. :h
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Newbie Here!

Howdy to you, Bellisimo and Palatia!

Stay tuned for some fun and lots of support. This is an awesome site...

Comment

Newbie Here!

New to this site. I'm sure to find all kinds of help here and meet new friends along the way.
              If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

Comment

Newbie Here!

Welcome gemmy!! Feel free to start your own thread here.. so everyone gets a chance to welcome you..There are so many here who are successfully living sober, I find it inspiring. I'm sure you will too..

:welcome:
                P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
                - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Newbie Here!

Welcome to all the Newbies. I've been coming around here for about 3 weeks now, so I took myself off newbie status. Keep coming back for sure!!:welcome:
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Newbie Here!

A big warm welcome Bellissimo!
                    Stick around!
                    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Newbie Here!

Bellissimo, hi and welcome....

Stick around, any questions just ask.... Looking forward to reading you're posts...

Gemmy1, welcome to you too.... I'm sure you will find the help and support here, as for friends, you already have lots you've not yet met.... Wishing you luck!!!
                      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

Newbie Here!

Welcome to Bellisimo, Palatia, Gemmy and all the other new folks out there. I am glad you found it within yourself to at least check out what it might be like to become AF. It can be a tough decision with some tougher choices but it can come with remarkable results. Let me know how I can help.

Jay
                        Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                        Watch this and find out....
                        http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
                        X