Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Cindi,

I have tears in my eyes over your post.. God Bless You..

Easter must have been a beautiful day for you with your granddaughter. I have a new one (almost 6 months) and I have to say a little of my motivation to be AF is for her.. and any others that come along. I want to be around awhile..

:wd:
    P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
    - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello everyone! I'm a little late in posting today as I just got back from the gym! Did something good for myself today. I do need a butt kicking though because I drank alot of wine over the weekend! AL came to visit and just wouldn't leave! Today I'm starting anew and drinking plenty of water and green tea.
      Cindi: Your post was so moving. Thank you for sharing that.
      Love and Peace
      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Wow, I'm really behind this morning--slept in a little, hubby is sick, kids don't have school, wanted to catch up here, but not sure I better!!
        Anyway, good morning everyone!! Had a wonderful Easter weekend. Drank a few beers with family, but quit early and awoke w/out a hangover. Hate going to Church with a hangover!!
        Thank you all for your posts this morning!:thanks:
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Cindi,
          I have said it before and I say it again..........you are my hero.

Comment

Working...
          X