Glad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad

Thankyou you so much your replies made me cry. I don't want to give up and I never used to drink until I had my youngest daughter who is very sick.

I am going to try and stop and I'll keep coming here. Im off to try and eat something, kids are with their dad until tomorrow night. I want to be sober when they get home. xx

Glad

Glad,

That sounds like a good plan. You need to get yourself healthy for your children. You can download the book from the home page of this site. Also from the home page there is a link called "Important Program Updates". There you will find all the current information on the supplements used in the program. The supplements help tremendously with withdrawal symptoms and cravings.

Hang in there Glad. This program can help you. This site offers great support! You can do this!

Donna

Comment

Glad

Glad;

Please stay with us, and keep posting...

Welcome to the family.

Hugs.
      Brandy

Comment

Glad

HI, Glad and welcome. You are definitely not alone. I'm glad you found this site; I just found it two weeks ago and it is helping me. I haven't made it through more than four days straight yet without at least one drink, but I keep jumping back on the wagon. The book and CDs help. I also take vitamins and supplements. Stay with us and post often!
        Best
        Rock

Comment

Glad

Hey Glad,... I sent you an EZ mssg, I hope ya got it? Hang there Sweetie, it will be ok. I know it will. Just stick around OK? There's some wonderful,caring & support for you right here. keep us in touch... Hugs, Judie

Comment

Working...
          X