Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N.HOUR,H-LIFE-COOLEST PERSON ON OUR BOARDS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say that i thought that Patty (Not Happy Hour,Happy Life) was pretty RAD! when she gave me super nice compliment a while ago...but reading tonite,I have noticed that ALL over the place-She has put her love and kindeness to work on this board.....She REALLY gives heartfelt,thoughtful,loving advice to all that she can...I just wanted to say "Thank YOU"!!!!!Patty,You are so sweet and giving,I hope we never lose you :l....

)
    :lRebecca

I WILL SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH THAT!!!!!

Comment

We have some incredible people on this board and Patty is definitely one of them!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I agree! On of the calmest influences on our boards!
        Thanks, Patti!
        Enjoy Life!
        BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I agree whole heartedly...Patty is one who takes the time to sit, and write a loving, caring, uplifting reply, full of good advice, and hugs without saying they are hugs! I have been the recipient of such a post...good job pointing it out rebecca, nothing wrong with showing appriciation for such an awesome gal!
          We love you Patty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Totally agree

Patty is awesome and knows how to make a newbie feel cared about! :thanks:

Comment

:agreed:Yes, i'm sure of little else in this world, but I do know that PATTY ROCKS and she helps keep the kitty dancing :rockband:
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Lilly you SOBER?

Happy one is a delight....and there are many nice ones here on board! :thanks:

Comment

Ripple;298494 wrote: Happy one is a delight....and there are many nice ones here on board! :thanks:
                  Ripple ..Actually,yes I was sober when wrote ths post-sober as a judge :H....I am going to assume you meant that funny,lol-
                  And YES!!!You are right,there are so many amazing people here...I dont thnik you really could ever even TRY to decide who s the MOST amazing,could you....I tend to get very emotional and very involved n my thoughts when i am feelng partcularly happy,sad,loving,even pissed off,unfortunately,he he...last night i was in my " i love NOTHAPPY-HOUR-HAPPYLIFE " mode-I read thru a bunch of her posts and just was overwhelmed w/ gratitude for her.shes a great gal and thought (think!) she desreves a special pat on the back!

I think we should do it more often.So many of you guys here have taken so much time to help us "lower on the rung people",and I KNOW how much time it takes to be as thoughtful about it as you all are.Thankful,Meditation Mama and Amelia are others I am grateful to have on this board as well.Like i said,we could go on and on!If you feel it particularly one day,I say TELL THEM!!!MAybe it's the momma in me )....lol.
                  have a great day!!

Comment

Rebecca, go ahead and be as emotional as you want! It's okay! :H You don't have to explain to us, unless you want to.
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Good idea to have a Cool thread

Hi Ya Lilly dear. Great idea to have a who we think is ?cool thread?.
                      I think maasai is very cool.
                      He is so amazing and is my favourite person on this board, apart from you of course. Love from Aunty Vic :h

Comment

Thank you everybody~ I just found this thread and it made me cry.... you guys are like my virtual family, and by helping others, I remember why it's important to be sober.... or in the present, as JB/Marine Girl says...

I, too, have my heroes on this board.... :heart: Actually, I can't think of anyone here that I don't admire, to be honest. We are all on this mountain trail together, biking to the top. Some of us are like Lance Armstrong, determined to succeed and win.... while others are like 5 year old children with training wheels, eager to ride but yet wobbly. Sometimes, BHOG and On My Way are leading the pack, and on some days, we might be riding with others like Chief, who's staying with us, on cruise control (between hills), and lingering nearby to cheer the rest of us on. To make sure that we make it up that next hill! The important thing is that we are all still pedaling together. :l

Anyway, thank you Lilly B. I love you all. :groupluv:

Patty

Patty
                        Tampa, FL

Comment

XXOO

:groupluv: you are loved! :h

Comment

Victory;298732 wrote: Hi Ya Lilly dear. Great idea to have a who we think is ?cool thread?.
                            I think maasai is very cool.
                            He is so amazing and is my favourite person on this board, apart from you of course. Love from Aunty Vic :h
                            See what I mean??!!You CAN'T call out one # 1 w/out forgetting your other #1's!!!AUNTY VIC...GODDAMN.....Who wants to argue me on THAT one?!?LOVE me some AUNTY VIC!!!!....And Aunty,you bring up something...i did my second "chat" the other night (the one after you and I talked!!!!:l)...Guess who I chatted with??Um,just a really nice man from AFRICA!!!WHA?!?!I have been so thriloled about that experience,I swear...WHAT a NICE man....and I'm sorry,call me a little hick or whatever,but I would not have ever expected to be able to communicate w/ a person from Africa or Austrailia till I had a bit more money and some time to travel,you know?ONE MORE reason that this place is awesome!Sorry,I'm done,I swear-

Comment

Working...
                            X