ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Palatia - it is totally up to you. I can tell you that in my previous efforts, I would say "this week I won't drink" And I never made it (plus I didn't REALLY want to.)

This time is has been "today I won't drink" and thinking maybe tomorrow I won't either and maybe I might drink later. As I reached 25 days, 30 wasn't so hard to envision, but I still tried to think of the day that I was in. And it's difficult.

I wanted it to be 30 days already, so I could find out if lightening was going to strike or if I was going to go on some bender or if I was going to feel totally different. Well it didn't, I didn't and I don't :H But I'm clearer and I'm not hiding and I'm not hurting my body. So that's an improvement, and that's OK for TODAY.

:l
    The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
    Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

sober still and lovin IT...yes i am....

Afternoon odaters! its ripple, well grounded today, very well thank you. thinking about changing name again...OLIVE sounds real good right now! hope everyone stays OFF the bottle today, OKAY? be good and drink lots of WATER! :boxer::boxer:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

You can't change your name, you goof. Name your poodle Olive. You so funny!! :H
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I changed my name!! Lucy Van Pelt changed her name. FMS changed her name.

All you have to do is PM RJ and it happens magically. Methinks Codemonkey is involved somehow.

Love,
          Cindi

Not sure Olive is quit fitting, though. Might want to keep working on a new name, Ripple...
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Opps......I didn't know that. Oh well, live and learn!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll get too confused!! The changing avatars are almost too much for me!! Please don't change names!!! I will cry in public again!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X