Finally got all the stuff..staring today..so scared..day1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ive finally gotten everything....Saw the Doc..he was very supported and interested in the program....just took the all in one, my first round of supplements, and am picking up the topa today...am so hopeful this will help....am so scared it wont...i just need a change so bad...thanks for listening..God Bless!...red

Re: Finally got all the stuff..staring today..so scared..day

Hey Red, no need to be scared. I believe you're gonna be quite pleasently suprised(more like delighted, overjoyed, amazed...) Hope everything works well for ya! Hang in there! I did have a ruff start myself, because of other complications, but stick with it... it's sooo worth having your life back!! Trust me on that... Hugs, Judie

Comment

Hey Red,

Give it some time, let the miracle develop slowly, take deep breaths, relax! There is no reason why this shouldn't work for you! If you work the program it will work! Those of us (including MOI!) who haven't always had the results we wanted usually haven't completely worked the program or have gotten sloppy and inconsistent! If you do it, it will work for you!

Prepare for success!

HUgs,
      Kathy

Comment

thanks so much for the supportive words...can you share some of the problems you had? I want to be prepared....just took 2nd set of supplements...thats alot of pills:eek ....just hope they are working...am preparing myself mentally for success... thanks agian...red

Comment

Red, you need to put everything into it! Including exercise. I have been negligent in that part, but when I do exercise it does help a great deal. Makes me feel optimistic about myself and more positive. The supplements and meds are tools to help you succeed. The first step is being totally committed to yourself and choosing this healthier path for your life. I was not in the right mindset when I first started this in January, but I have learned and changed and feel much stronger for it.

Best of luck! You are on the right path!

Marcie

Comment

Red My Doctor didn't read any of the material I brought in re: MWO, nor did he realize that with Topa the importance of Titrating up slowly(good ol small town Docs) Also, I take an anti-convulsant, already. So, my Doc prescribed topa @ 100mg ... right off the bat. While still taking Dilantin for seizures... I wasn't functioning well at all! Pretty scarey! And of course I was still drinking my beer, not a good combo at all! So do follow the titration schedule, and remind your Doc if you're on other meds, even if they're the same ones who prescribe them to you...:rolleyes (I guess that's why they get th big bucks!?):rollin

Comment

Hey Red Cardinal!
              Way to go getting all the schtuff together!
              Just start plugging away and KEEP PLUGGING like the others said. It's been months for all of us who posted above and we still keep at it. I believe that's why we're all experiencing success at varying degrees. The people (I have recently found out) who have the most difficulty for the most part become lax on one part or another of the program. I can attest to this personally! Get your personal program together. We are here for support. You will probably need to adjust a bit at the beginning. Then Stick, stick , stick!
              That's why there's krazy glue from my laptop to my lap.... makes it tough to exercise, but makes it easier to stick to the program....:rolleyes oh boy.... time for me to go to bed!
              Good luck!
              Becca

Comment

Hi, I'm just starting today, too. Good luck to you!

Comment

Hi Red,

It is exciting and a bit scary to be on your way at last! Your determination to make this work is going to be you best line of defense! When you start feeling better you may think you can let up here and there on parts of the program, I think that's where I had found myself having to stick with the most. So, just stick with it with it!! Best of luck to you. Keep us posted!

Donna

Comment

Hi Anni,

Welcome to MWO! Are you starting the program today? Tell us a bit about yourself, we would love to get to know you! This is a great site full of wonderful people and support!

Donna

Comment

Welcome Red, and best of luck. The people here are awesome.

Comment

Rebecca

I have just joined today. After spending 4 hours reading the boards I have found you a real inspiration as have a lot of others. I am on my second day with no alcohol after usually a bottle of gin a night. My head really hurts and i am so tired as having really sleepness nights. Does the medicine do anything to help this?

regrds

Kirky

Comment

Hi Kirky, And Welcome again, I think we keep missing each other by seconds on these posts! Are you taking topa? or planning to? I think it does help me sleep. I've also heard that Benedril is good to help with sleeping & doesnt do the liver damage like sleep meds do. I took Meletonin the first week or so @ night, that seemed to help with sleeping too! Good luck.

Comment

Hey Red...How's it going? Just checkin in on ya...

Hope

Comment

hey hope....left a post for you on the moderation board....its blowing me away to be really honest...i jaus cant believe that it is working like this...look at the moderation board for the details of my last 2 days....I loved your post about being dumped by wine...too funny and exactly how I feel....Its Friday so I am a little anxious as its the weekend and we all know what that usually means....but i am very hopefull and prayerful that this will continue...It truly seems like a miracle....I hope I'm not jinxing it...I'm doing the hypno CD for the first time today...have been doing the clearing for the last 2 days...Thanks for all the support everyone and good luck!!! God Bless..Red

Comment

Working...
                              X