JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

AFTER ANOTHER EVENING OF TOO MUCH WINE, AND HAVING TO SHOW UP FOR WORK AND SMILE AA WASN'T MY STYLE NOT SURE WHERE TO START ?

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Hello Mellowmomma,...Welcome:welcome: Love your name!!

You have already made a great start by looking around on the internet and finding this site.
    You have made the first step by acknowledging that you need some help in order to sort out your drinking problem.
    This site offers a great programme (with the supplements, hypno cd's and topamax - if you choose to take it)....but also support, which is so important (especially when we may feel uncomfortable talking about our problem with work collegues or loved ones).

Read the book as soon as you can - very inspirational.
    Read, post, learn.
    Look forward to seeing you posting again on the boards.

Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Welcome

:welcome: Mellowmama

This is the place to start

Other tools: RJ's book, the hypno CDs, the supplements etc.. and best of all the wonderful people here on this forum. Read and post, we are all here for each other.

Again, Welcome

Riker
      Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

You just have!
        Well done for looking for help.That is the hardess part off all.All i can say is too read.Get the book and suppsThey really do help.Not just with abstinence,but if you are still drinking it will help with replenishment.
        Take Care and stay close xx

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Not liking AA is okay. It works for some people and for others it doesn't. I will say that MWO does work. So make sure you come back, post a lot and read a lot. Good luck!
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Welcome

Hello mellowmama, :welcome:
            been there done that. Best to download the book and get some of the supps. No magic cure just hard work. Check out the ?long-term abstainers? threads, those guys are inspirational. Things can get better. Hope to see your around the boards. Best wishes Aunty Vic.

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

hi there..mellowmama.. welcome . and so very nice to meet you . we are here for you . so sit back and enjoy the ride read alot learn as much as you can . and remember only you can make the change and only if really want it so good job on your first step by finding mwo .
              so as i they say in AA KEEP COMING BACK
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

thanks for the response, I'm still learning just how to navigate on the site
                This morning I made the huge puchase for me, of the book and hypno cds
                can't wait to get to it I'm going to try and get the supplements at the store funds are tight
                but I also figure that I ALWAYS have money for wine !?! Why not spend on something healthier
                Every Single day I resolve not to drink that night, but somehow my car Always manages to get to the store on the way home I'm so pathetic

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

hellomellow

I like your name too! It took me all morning to find this site. I just ordered book and kudzu and now I'm going to the kitchen to dump last night's bottle of wine that I couldn't even finish. The smell of it will make me gag. I know because I've performed this ritual a 100 times before. Praying for strength, g

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

funds are tight but I also figure that I ALWAYS have money for wine !?! Why not spend on something healthier
                    There you go Mellowmamma, that's the spirit! Isn't it amazing how we have money for AL, but hesitate for the things we really need? I know....unbelievable!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

MELLOWMOMMA;299208 wrote: thanks for the response, I'm still learning just how to navigate on the site
                      This morning I made the huge puchase for me, of the book and hypno cds
                      can't wait to get to it I'm going to try and get the supplements at the store funds are tight
                      but I also figure that I ALWAYS have money for wine !?! Why not spend on something healthier
                      Every Single day I resolve not to drink that night, but somehow my car Always manages to get to the store on the way home I'm so pathetic
                      Oh let me tell you.. joing the club, so to speak. I think most of us quit every morning, only to get our fix in the evening... *raises hand*.. I am def one of those..

I will say that on Day 6 for me.. I couldn't have done it without this forum and these people...
                      P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
                      - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

JUST FOUND YOU TODAY

Welcome Mellow!

This site is great! I hope you find some help.

Auntie
                        AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

Working...
                        X