Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the CDs really work

Hi

I ahve just started and having read a lot yesterday am really up for this. I have got the book but not managed to get through it yet. I just wanted to know, do the CDs work. I am just on the verge of buying them but would like some feedback. Also, what do the supps do Thank you for your time and good luck to you all.

kirky

Do the CDs really work

Can't explain why kirky, but yes they do! I find that it is so much easier to keep to the program when I am listening than when I am not. If you do a search on the cd's you will find many threads about their use and how people feel about them. Keep reading!

Good luck and welcome!

Kathy

Comment

Do the CDs really work

Hi Kirky,

Welcome! Yes, the cds do really work! They do take some time getting used to though so cut yourself some slack in the beginning. If you go to the Discussion Areas, and click on the June Abs Event, "Surf Into Summer", there is a thread in that event called "Program Basics" which gives some pointers on getting started with cds.

As far as the supps they are explained in that same that same thread as well. Hope this helps!

Best of luck to you as you get started!

Donna

Comment

Do the CDs really work

Hi Kirky, If you read in the book on page 111. It mentions that you can purchase the Hypnotic alone for $28. Also in another post RJ mentions that the Hypno part 2 is great if you're short on time... it only takes 20 min.

Comment

Do the CDs really work

Hi all

Thank you so much for a speedy reply

speak to you soon
          Kirky

Comment

Working...
          X