ODAT - FRIDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - FRIDAY

Good morning, can't believe I'm the first to report in! Wet and windy here after nice sunny day yesterday. Did a 5K "walk" with friends to kick start our fitness campaign yesterday and legs are aching this morning - serves me right!! Hope everyone to come has a good day and a great weekend.
    J

ODAT - FRIDAY

Its 3 am and all is quiet......I couldn't sleep, mind won't turn off, but I'm OK.
    Good for you Last...........5K, that's a good start.
    I hope everyone has a safe weekend.

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Just thought I'd pop over and wish you all a great AF day!!!!

love & best wishes,

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Good Morning ODATers,

I am following Janice around the board. :H

I have not felt this good for years and it has only been 11 days!!

I am praying that I have time to run down the "hill" and get to Curves to sign up. Apparently, if I am a member and I travel, as long as I let the Curves gym in the city I am know with a paper from my local Curves, I can use it. A bit of a pain but doable.

I think I'll wait a bit on the 5K walk....

Have a super Friday, my friends, and I pray you achieve your goals whatever they may be.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a quick hello and wish everyone a great week-end. My hubby is away fishing which in some ways makes things easier. No wine open!!! Day 4 and feeling good.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Morning all, Friday again, where does time go ..... Feeling great today,had a good sleep and woke up bright and bushy tailed or similar - lol. Have a good one all.

Lx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Happy Friday everyone

Another crappy day weather-wise in the NE US. booo - but I'm working on a lovely little project embroidering onesies for a friend's new baby.

I was really b*tchy last night, out of no where, cranky and sullen.. I don't think it's PMS, where the hell do these moods come from? I could blame erratic moods on AL before.

c'est la vie!

Good luck to everyone keeping up the battle!

DC

ps cindi, I have several friends who belong to that curves network, I think jazzercise has a similar deal, have fun with it.
              The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
              Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

I slept till 7:00! It is a miracle! But something wierd happend in the night.

Missing: Greenbean's legs. Last seen attached to arse which is also missing.

They were swapped with someone else's sore muscle body parts. I think the robber was the 5:30 AM trainer. I will never tease him about using shampoo on his bald head again. This is cruel and unusual punishment. I may have to crawl to the car to get to work. I hope I can push in the clutch. And I PAY him!!! :H

Have a fantastic day!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

legs?

morning odaters! happy to hear about aching legs! :boohoo: just checking in to start the day...hopefully i'll get something done for once...toodles...

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

hey

Just wanted to stop in and say hi/bye!! Leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back for a week, love you all, take care, I will be thinking of you while gone!!!!

Love,:butterfly::lilflower::hiya:

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Good Friday all!! The sun is shining and things are turning GREEN!!! I'm going to take enough drugs to get rid of the @#$@#% sore throat and get something done today!!

Have a great weekend everybody!! Oh, and Happy Birthday MWO!!
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

WOW - all you people working out are making me feel like heading out for my run today. I was going to skip and chalk today up as a rest day. but can't really do that now, can I?

Have a great day everyone!

And cowgirl - I hope you are going somewhere fun. I know you like to hike - take care of that knee!! And have a blast!

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Good Friday everyone !!!

It's snowing in Portland !?! Spring Break ? NO WINE Last night YEAH !!!
                          one day AF I feel clear this morning now if I can just resist the Friday donuts at work I'm set. with the weekend coming I don't know how the drinking will go, my partner and I usually cut loose. He doesn't think I drink very much during the weekdays evidently I hide it pretty well ? We don't live together but are thinking about it anyway Have a sober weekend all !!!

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

hey all glad things is ok for u all.

28 days AF for me

im having a rest day today, taking things easy before i go out for dinner and go to AA

take care all.

Comment

ODAT - FRIDAY

Hi Everyone,

Made it past the dreaded day 5 AF now on 7 and determined.
                              Taking it OGDAT!

Eastx
                              In life we can live out our dreams its true
                              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X