June 1st Moderation Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the new leader is (((drumroll..........)))

Our outrageously funny Saint Jude! Judie, as we also know, has her serious side! Known for threatening her husband with 2' X 4's, and keeping us amused with her antics in the Pacific Northwest, also reads daily meditations, kayaks with her dog, and drinks considerably less than she used to drink. She is courageous, empathic, and an all-around wonderful woman.

RJ will be setting up the forum in the next 24 hours so we can get things started!

So, moderators, start getting your moderation plans together!!!

Hugs,
    Kathy

Great to hear and I will be in that for one. Trying the hypno tape tonight ... can't wait.

Comment

Oh GEEZ!!:eek Guess I'll BE THERE TOO!!:rollin

Can I trade this job for what's behind dor # 1?:lol

"It's a thankless job... but I've got a lot of KARMA to burn OFF!":rollin
      Ha! No really it'll be great! See everybody there! Hugs, Judie

Comment

I'm in....my first mod event! Can't wait! See you all in the morning! I'm going to listen to my cd's and get some sleep....

Comment

Hey Welcome Hope !

So far, the most definate plan I have ....for June...

Not roll my kayak over (don't wanna loose my dog)...And my Ocean kayak is too wide for an eskimo roll...:lol

Not roll my truck. Because if I did that, I'd end up rolling my kayak, because it pretty much lives in the back of my truck when it's not in the river... this time of year...

Oh, and most importantly!! Keep my "Evil Twin" locked up & out of site! She's such a B***h! (I hear tell, never actually met her... just heard horror stories... )

Ok, Well as you can see ... I need to "polish" my Moderation plan a bit... But I think that's a good start. Any suggestions?

PS Iwill get a little more serious in June. :eek :rollin maybe...:rolleyes :hat

Comment

Working...
          X