GOD HELP ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOD HELP ME

Thank you all for the great ideas, I'm feeling much much calmer now, I took an awesome walk during my lunch, listened to the birds and simply appreciated everything that was going well in my life
    I'm going to Powell's bookstore directly after work and just going to hang out. then maybe treat myself to a dinner out ! Not feeling the pull so hard. Thank you again everyone and have a Great AF weekend !!!!!!! me

Comment

GOD HELP ME

welcome.

Mellow-MUM, aren't you happy you stopped in? its really a supportive pleasant group here, nice to meet you...:ear:

Comment

GOD HELP ME

oh wow!

Dear MM, I know where you're at!! There's something in me, and maybe you're the same, that just when everything seems comfortable, cool,:h easy even happy....that's when it's the hardest not to give in to the cravings. Why? It's almost like I'm afraid of being happy and just plain O.K..

So, I know that now, at probably my two hundredth Day 2 that I've got some tough times ahead. My new plan is to change the pattern. Get out of the house, take lots of B vitamins, and eat chocolate!!

Comment

GOD HELP ME

I've got a whole bag of hershey's kisses - you want some? Left overs from easter

:choc::choc::choc:
          when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

GOD HELP ME

AGGGGG! If you call mellowmama "MM" I will get confused!! MM is already Meditation Moma. My poor brain! Can't we just use "mellow"?

Mellow, did you make it throught the night?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

GOD HELP ME

I was getting confused also!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

GOD HELP ME

Mellow, you sound much better. I have heard of Powell's! Great choice for the night, it would be perfect to spend hours and hours browsing the shelves.

:welcome:
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

GOD HELP ME

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:yes2: kisses, always yes! Thanx Pooh. I did sail through the evening with only minor twinges directed towards the 2/3s full open wine bottle on the counter...but never touched it or even felt like reaching for it. I've been heavy on the B vitamins (I take a liquid) and water plus Ca and Mg. I feel good this morning. Yes, I did eat chocolate, but I made it myself. I use cacao powder, agave (almost zero glysemic sp?? almost equates to not sugar and no chemicals) a bit of melted cacao butter, coconut is fine, and a touch of raw tahini. This stuff is actually good for you as pure chocolate, without the milk and sugar is a powerful antioxident. Sometimes I add some cacao nibs for crunch. These are bits of the raw bean. Calories are the only downside.
                  I got to Chapter 3 of the book....it's too good to be true!! I will order the CDs as hypno therapy is something I haven't tried. Just having someone to talk to really helps. You all sound pretty good this morning and that makes me feel even better. Well, on to a great weekend for all.

Comment

Working...
                  X