day 2 ....feeling stronger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today is the second day...i did everything on the program yesterday except the topamax....didnt pick it up until last night and was worried to take it before bed as it might keep me up????? Does it affect sleep...am taking it today at noon unless someone has a better reccomendation for when to take it....yesterday was good except had a little trouble falling asleep..the CD s were weird but I tried not to over think them.... the hammock??? Am adding prayer to the program and am so hopeful this will work....Didn't seem that hard last night...all of a sudden it was 7 then 8:30 then 9:00 and i wasnt thinking about drinking???? Crazy....I did the last CD at 9:15 and went to bed after a little TV....Any side effects to report from Topa would be helpful....thanks so much for listening...xx red

Do you have the book? It does list some of the possible side effects. But I think most people don't have a problem, just be careful & follow the titration schedule in taking it. Start out slow & work your way up.

I didn't have the book at first, and followed my Docs orders instead of titrating slowly... bad idea.:eek

Comment

Working...
    X