Bad Stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Stomach

Shelby, you have a lot to be proud of : )
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Bad Stomach

Hi, Shel. Yes, it's important to take supps with food. The supps need something to work off from.

And I was just reading the other day that a lot of people make a mistake taking supps by not following up with enough water. Most people just swallow enough water to get the pills down and that's it. This is a very common mistake. They need enough moisture to help them disolve. If a capsule opens in your stomach and there's not enough water to move it threw the body, you are going to burp up the taste and have an upset stomach. So you may want to consider that as well.

I too also heard that chilled fish oil will ward off the after taste or burps. You can put them in the refrigerator (especially in the summer months).

Good luck!

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Bad Stomach

Great Job, Shelby....

I think you will find if you make sure you have something in your stomach when you take the supps, it will solve the problem. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water...it makes a big difference. Do this and I guarantee you will feel like a new woman in about 3-5 days....

You're doing great...

Don

Comment

Working...
        X