Nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nervous

So, I read the book and I'm convinced that this could work for me. I've ordered the CDs (despite the negative feedback I've read recently) as well as the starter pack of supplements. I think I found a new doc. I had a 15 minute "meet the doc" appointment with him, and I spilled my guts. It was the first time I was honest with a health care professional. I definitely feel ready to face this. Unfortunately, I think I have a host of other health issues, including diabetes. Obviously quitting drinking is necessary for me (on many levels), but I hope I can use all the supplements without interfering with any other issues I might have. Does anyone know anything about diabetics working the program? I really want this to happen.

P

Nervous

I am so nervous too. But I still don't understand why. Fear of failure? But as someone said ... the only thing to fear is fear itself. And that is just so much bulls**t, don't you think?

Well done on the first step. I am joining you on this journey to a better life. Just imagine not having to panic about running out of your favourite drink! Imagine what it will be like to wake up every morning without a hangover or dread? That is what I am focussing on at the moment, and hopefully with some help here I can do it.

I tell you, if I can, anyone can. Watch this space.

Comment

Nervous

Hi P,

Welcome to the program & the boards! Great, you've read the book and ordered the cd's & supps, so you're on your way (out!)

I really doubt any of the supps on the program are dangerous to diabetics, but of course check w/ your doctor. I think you know how important it is to stabilize your blood sugar though, so quitting or cutting down on alcohol will be a huge benefit for you.

Hope to see you around!

Deirdre

Comment

Nervous

Hi again,

I just read where someone mentioned she couldn't take Kudzu because of diabetes. Read the "mindless" thread in General Discussion" . Looks like you could get some more info from her.

Good Luck,

Deirdre

Comment

Working...
        X