ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Good morning my lovelies. The weather is just fabulous, we achieved an enormous amount over the weekend and am on the final countdown week for the holiday let. Bookings start Saturday. Eeek!!

Let the piglets and mum out of the stable into the sun yesterday. Such fun to see. Their aunty was a bit odd with them and took a couple of bites at them so they will only go out when supervised until we have sorted a separate pen!

That bastard Al still has me under his thumb but I am going to work hard, again, today to get back at him. Once again, ODAT. No wine in the house and a hundred things to do - I've been promising myself a good long soak in the bath. I'll have that tonight at the witching hour with a big jug of water to drink and that should keep me safe. (and distinctly sweeter smelling too!!)

Love and luck to all to come.

Bessie xxxx

ODAT - Monday

Good Morning ODATers!!

I am on day 14 now and feeling quite introspective.

Once we are through the physical withdrawal phase, we go on to the next phase.

ODAT has even more meaning to me now. It means that each day I wake up, I know I will go through that one day without throwing something down my throat that hides what is really happening to me, to my family, to the world around me and in this world I live in.

ODAT is precious.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Monday

good luck u 2 and everyone who comes today.

take care everyone. sry its bit short but im up and down today mentaly and physicaly.

31 days AF

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Have a great day today, everyone!!:heartsnflowers:
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

I'm late checking in today, work is insane! But I am so happy today - I spent 7 hours yesterday stripping wallpaper and NOT ONCE did I reach for a beer and when I was done I DID NOT reach for a glass of wine. I am so proud of myself. So yesterday I was AF.

I feel good. I needed that 0 in my tracker. I needed to get that Af day as I have been like Bessie and have struggled a bit more this month than usual.

Today I am going to try for day 2. Not because I want to have a life of AF, truthfully my goal is to mod but because you know what, I just feel like having another AF day today.

So for today ODAT.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Love and Hugs,
          Uni
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi everyone
            I too know how it is - once you get a few days done, it's a bit better. I think the trouble starts with 'rewards' for being good ! at least that's how it happens for me. I'll be fine until the weekend. Good luck everyone. Stay with it Uni - you can do it Tylyr

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello, Hello...checking in late 2...rippy sleeping really good! happy day in sober-land all! arrot:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Uni and Tylyr,,,,you can do it!!!! And Rip......I'm so glad you got some sleep!!!
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT - Monday

I'm even later than everyone else, in fact ...... I'm Last!!! Geddit!! Never mind, very good day at work and good work out at aqua fitness again tonight, I love it! Will now catch up here then off to bed with a mug of tea - got a long walk planned mid-week which should keep me out of mischief (that'll be a first!)
                  Love to all
                  J

Comment

Working...
                  X