Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help

I have just found this site and I am really excited about it because I thought I was alone out here. My husband nor my friends know that I drink just about all day and every time I try to quit I start to get the shakes or just basically want it all to go away. No one drinks around me so I am basically all on my own, I really need someone to talk to but just did not no who. I have tried talking to people but they do not seem to understand.

Please help

You sound like me! I will say what everyone would - have you got the book? I am just starting out on the program ... still organising a way to have a quiet space for the hypnotherapy tapes, but getting there. As they say - it's the longest journey that is never started and here you are! Taking that first step. Maybe we can buddy up at some stage and I see there are two June programs starting - one for abstinence one for moderation.

Oh - where are you? I mean what country/timezone?

Comment

Please help

Welcome bjws,

It's a good road when we walk it together.

Helen

Comment

Please help

Hey bjws Welcome aboard! hope you're feeling a bit better. Tell us a bit about yourself if you like. Stick around & keep posting, I think you might like it here. You're not alone. Hugs Judie

Comment

Working...
        X