New Girl On The Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl On The Block

There is a section called my story. You can tell all and remain anonymous. May help you to write it out. You could draft in word or notepad on your computer and then copy and paste when you feel you have said what you want. Do not give personal information like phone #, etc as this forum can be viewed by anybody on the entire internet. I have to go to bed. You are in a safe place here. Goodnight.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

New Girl On The Block

Hi Taffy~
      My name is Patty and I'm from Tampa Florida. I'm 43, mom of four, (20,17,12,10) and married to my honey too. I came here on New Years Eve when I was looking for a way to justify celebrating with Mr. Rum.... if you click on the green dot near my name, you can "Read all posts by" me.... or posts from whomever that you'd like to learn about.

My two-bit diagnosis is that you have a chemical imbalance that leads to the addiction. For some people, pain and circumstance contributes to drinking, but for some, it's biochemical... sometimes the debate is like the "chicken and the egg" scenario, you know?

Are you taking any supplements? I'd recommend to take Vitamin B Complex, because it will help your body get the nutrients that you need.

Welcome! :heart:

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

New Girl On The Block

I was sexually abused by a family member as a child and I have always felt guilty! I think I drink to cover the pain? I also lost my firstborn child . She was 8 months old . I never got over that loss.
        I am sorry to burden you with all this . It sure is not pretty ,but it is my life !

Comment

New Girl On The Block

it good to let it all out . like greeneyes said post your story it will help you to deal with it ..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
          X