Why do I believe there is a choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year I found this site and managed 6weeks af but going back to work after school hols etc meant I couldn't keep up my routine and I slipped back to the two bottles a night I have many things to celebrate and be grateful for not least my partner who I proposed to on 29th Feb. Last night I opened my second bottle and he said -open that and you are choosing me or the bottle- he did not mean he was leaving just that when I drink I end up sleeping and not sharing with him. However I know that I could lose him and everything I work so hard for - really I don't have a choice - the alcohol has to go. I think my topa arrived yesterday and I'm waiting for my Kudzu. I love the understanding people on this site, I read so much that reminds me of me and sometimes just putting the thought down can feel so good

Going back to bed for 10mins cuddle before we get up for work - a reminder of what I could lose
    Thanks for all the inspirationon this site
    SAL

Hi Sally....

I'm glad you are here.... WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN you've been blessed with.... He sends a gentle but understanding message that you heard, despite being pickled by one grape bottle. :l

Unfortunately Sally, alcohol will coerce you into believing that there IS a choice, and that the three of you can cuddle together.... YOU are choosing to be happy.
    Hope trumps.

Much love:heart:

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

WTG Sally... Hold on to Him....!

But remember.. you have to do it for you....
      P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
      - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Yes, Sally, you have to do this for you. But hey, he sounds like one hell of a prize when you win.

Stay strong, hun. Join in more often. We will be here for you.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
        X