ODAT - Tuesday - April Fool (AF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no fool! It IS Tuesday. Watch out for Greeny - she's bound to play some April 1 trick!

Morning all. I feel the start of the new month keenly. It's a new 'start' and I have joined Crofts AF April thread but I still need this ODAT to keep me focussed.

How you feeling Uni? As we seem to follow each other's patterns I'm hoping you're feeling positive and ready for a run of AF days. I abandoned my drink tracker in March as it was pretty unpleasant to see but the fresh page is just calling out for some lovely zeros! Looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Wishing you all a good and happy and healthy day.

Bessie xxx

hi bessi, im glad ur joining the af april thread, ive joined all of the threads to keep me going. but i allways still ODAT and keep it in the day.

and yeah everyone have good day today.

take care xx

im 32 days AF

Comment

Hi everyone - 1st April, hooray!!! The start of a new month is a great motivation to try and run up a few AF days. Wishing everyone lots of luck with their goals.

Janicexxx
      Day 35
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hi Everyone,
        April fools day lets catch AL out!
        ODAT have 20 days AF in March the last 10 consecutive. The other 11 were very bad so setting goal for April to be better. ODAT!

Take care

Eastx
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Hi everyone

AF for me too in April. March wasnt such a good month. Drank wine on Sunday so today's Day 2. I have taken out the cd's again and am taking the supplements. I get really lazy and forget about them but I think the combined approach really works.

Good luck everyone, no matter what your goals are, abs or moderation.

Rustop

Comment

173 days today.

Morning, morning...it gets better people. AF for Ripples still. Busy day today. AA, Counselling, go to shelter to find a friend and then Anger Classes tonite. Yippee me. I swear its the wrong person in this mess, what ya gonna doo? :disgusting:

Comment

Hey guys,

Bessie, I too abandoned the tracker in March - I am now on day 3 though, had another AF night last night.

You know what, I added up all my days since Jan 1 - 39 Af for the year - not so bad when I look back. Some here some there, but better than when I started that's for dang sure.

Planning on having a much more successful April - AF for today and a new drink tracker.

Have a good one everyone.

Love and Hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Well my day is off to a racing start. Literally drag myself out of bed at 5 AM and drive to the gym. Walk in and desk guy say's Oh, he's not coming. I'm standing there bleary eyed thinking "April Fool". But it's true. Then I have to wait on the world's longest, slowest train to get home and dive in the bed.

Bessie I just listened to yesterday's phone messages and it said Tuesday. I wish you could have seen the confused look on my face. :H I have to fix that RIGHT NOW!

Have a great day all!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Yes, well my March sucked too. Not sure why. February was the best modding ever. But here is April and I am so happy to have so many join me on my crusade! Hey crusade - I think we need some coconuts to bang together as we march along!

Bessie - we definately need this ODAT thread!!!! Dont know where I would be without!

Comment

I got the coconuts...!! Clippety clop, clippety clop!! I also got a glass of water and no desire to drink at all. How does that happen? Guess I have been telling my brain all day that tonight is an AF night and finally the message has got through! About bloody time! :H I'm going to put that big fat ZERO in my drink tracker right now.... boy, that will feel good!

Wishing you all big fat ones!

Bessie xx

Comment

Hi all - no april fools for me. Only AF - still hanging in.

I'm a little stressed because of a huge project coming up in the fall and our first chairperson meeting was last night. Thankfully no one was partaking. Everyone was talking about dieting - blah - and I said that simply "putting down the wine glass" had me drop several pounds without even trying. I was shocked (!!!) that 2 others of the 4 of us said that they had made a conscious effort to give up drinking during the week to watch their weight!

The bad side to that is that my evil voice said "see look at that - they were all drinking every day too!"

evil

happy tuesday everyone
                      The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
                      Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

Last is last yet again, getting a bit old now, this joke! Still doing good, AF and feeling okay, perhaps a bit moody - might have been a bit snappy on one of the other threads, so apologies if I have jumped the gun there and offended anyone - ha, you'll all be looking for it now!! Anyway, well done everyone and let's keep plugging along.
                        J

Comment

Hi everyone............Exhausted, caught a nasty cough/cold in Vegas, have friends visiting, lost money on the slots, tables and restaurants...........very expensive!!! But I'm still AF!!!!!!!!!
                          Now I have to go home and go to bed...................I'm ready for April!!!!!! Bring it on!!

Comment

Working...
                          X