April Showers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Showers

Hmmmm, I'm gonna give this some thought! Thanks Liv. Hope you had a good birthday!

Laura--I'm really glad you're feeling better today.

Me, I still have that cold-or whatever it is! I'm going to the vet this morning after work!

Hope everyone has a great day/weekend!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

April Showers

Ok.. I'm not settling for less, DAMNIT!

How do you like them apples...

My daily horoscope said today:
      Things are under your control right now -- so if you want to make a change, you have to be the one to make it.

Time to shed another layer and get my ass out there....

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

April Showers

What's up with the potty mouth so early in the morning, MM?

shesh....
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

April Showers

Liv,
          Thank you! I am very willing to settle for more! More Life, More Freedom, More AF days!
          Fear is a BIG factor in our lives, regardless of our willingness to admit it. Recently, I have found the fear is much greater than the reality, so I am working on silencing the fear-bird when she starts to sing!
          Laura, gald to see things are looking up for you today!
          LVT, MM-nice to see your smiling faces this early Friday morn!
          FinallyRN, is today 30? CONGRATULATIONS!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

April Showers

BHOG,
            You are SO right about the fear factor. I swear I go looking for things to fear.
            Have a great day everyone!
            ~Laura

Insanity
            : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

April Showers

Good morning all.....................ITS DAY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Its my first AF milestone! I'd actually be a lot happier if I felt better..........drowning in my own secretions. I have a bad chest cold. Must be from the AC in Vegas, but I refuse to lie down! Its my AF b-day! First of many to come, ( I hope! )
              For years I had a fear of succeeding. Not anymore. It can't be any worse than where I've been.
              Love to all

Comment

April Showers

Sorry, Did I tell you that its 30 days today!!!!!!!!
                hehehehehehe

Comment

April Showers

That is awesome! Great job RN.
                  :thumbs::good::happy::wd:
                  ~Laura

Insanity
                  : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

April Showers

Congratulations RN!!!!! See? I knew you could do it!!!! You DID IT!!!!! Come back to chat, we miss you!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

April Showers

catching up

MM - I for one love your early morning potty mouth! I truly LOL when I read your posts. You start out so deep - and then .... Wham - something really real and bold comes out -- I just LOVE IT! Don't ever change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:l

BHOG - I love your thoughts on fear. I too have realized how much fear has been driving my life - and really am trying to wrap my arms around - the fact 99.9% never comes true! Thanks for your wisdom. You always pick me up

Laura - hope you are feeling better. Just don't beat yourself up. There is enough of life that will do that for you. Be gentle with yourself.

Noelle - You are like April Sunshine! Were you always this happy before you stopped drinking?

FRN - I am just so tickled pink for you!! As we have watched you string all of these days together - I am seeing your strength and resolve grow in leaps and bounds. It is contagious!!!

Mimi - Not smokin!! Hope you are feeling better. Early Spring cold? Is it cold still in Corn country??

Has anyone seen Maasai?????????? He's hiding somewhere. Massai - show your lovely face! We miss you! BHOG - that's why we need the eyes in the back of your bald head!
                      Hope everyone has a great weekend

Liv
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

April Showers

April 5 post em note

April 5 Sticky Note

Forgive

The best way to get the last word is to apologize. The best way to move on in your life is to forgive. Even if the person who wronged you has not asked to be forgiven. You are not forgiving them for them. You are forgiving them for YOU. To let them off your ?hook? So that you can move on freely without the Yokes of others who left hardships on you. Every person should have a special cemetery (garden) in which to bury the faults of friends, loved ones and others who have hurt them.

Today bury the wrongs done to you by forgiving - let go of all bitterness, resentment, envying, strife, and unkindness in any form. Forgive all who have wronged and hurt you. From this moment on, walk in love, seek peace and harmony.

May your day be refreshed and new because of it.

Liv

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

April Showers

Liv: your post made me cry. my drinking has had a lot to do with feelings of loss and abandonment by people who used to be in my life. Namely, my ex, and old friends who turned their back on me during the divorce. It's all this leftover pain that has been keeping me from moving forward. Yet, obviously, I am hurting no one but ME!! Thank you sweetie .. you are the BEST ..:l:l:l
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

April Showers

Livin, again, I think you're in my head.
                            I have a dear friend visiting me for a couple of weeks. We were talking about ANOTHER friend who disappointed me terribly. He's not who I thought he was. Without going into detail, an argument escalated, becoming very ugly. Its been nearly 3 years and we have not spoken. I don't know if we ever will but I have decided to bury the anger and hurt. I'm at peace with it. Its time.
                            So, did I tell you I completed 30 days? hehehehe. I love being obnoxious!

Comment

April Showers

Another good one Liv.
                              Wishing everybody a beautiful day.
                              ~Laura

Insanity

Comment

April Showers

Dex - wow I can relate to changed relationships because of divorce. Even though it's been 16 years that kind of hurt is hard to erase. But I can tell you - you do it in your HEAD - and eventually your heart will follow. And you are RIGHT - you are only hurting yourself -- those who have hurt you moved on with out much of a care. I know. :l

RN - dododododo ~ I am in your head!!! Cyber stocking!! But I have a "feeling" that you needed to get that out about your friend. Time to put it in the cemetery.

Laura - How is our Laura today? It's been a long week - are you getting some rest sweetie?

Later kids
                                Liv

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
                                X