Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Good morning all.

Hope the fresh April start is making you all feel more resolved. I know it is me. Jumped on Crofts April thread and that is helping too.

Slow start this morning. First night in ages sleeping without any knockout juice and it took me a while to get off (head full of stuff to do) But that's fine. I will start the day my usual way - MWO and a pot of tea!

Lots to do today as normal - hedge planting mostly. In some really horrible stony soil so got to dig past the stones and add some better soil to give the hedge a chance. And some client work and some laundry and staining some pine furniture and the animals of course. The laundry is going to get to be a big part of my life. With the two holiday lets to run as of this weekend I could have bed linen for 16 people to do each week - :upset:. Bought myself a pressing machine - ironing is still as boring, just quicker!

At least the weather is warm enough for the horse to live out 24/7 so only have to change rugs now - no more mucking out! - Yippee!!

Wishing you all a good, fresh, happy and successful day.

bessie xx

ODAT - Wednesday

Bessie, I don't know how you do it. You're a star...........
    Anyway, I'm here. A cheerleader and a player. Need to remain focused. Ready for April.
    rah rah rah

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Bessie, FinallyRn and all to come

Wow, Bessie, you make me tired just reading about all you have to do. So far I have only managed a walk and the pot of tea and MWO. On Day 4 and trying really hard to stick with the programme. I find the cd's very time consuming but know from experience that the combined approach works so have to stick at it. I have not listened to them for a few months so I am now getting back into the swing of it.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Believe me Rustop - I would rather start my day like you! I haven't ridden my horse in a month and the dogs have forgotten what the word walk actually means. I have promised us all that we will get back to regular walks and rides as soon as this holiday let work eases off. Will always have 101 things to do here but need to make a bit of time for R&R and the animals and people in my life. And to focus on me and my health - better eating and more, many more, AF days

bessie xx

(Just in for something to eat and a quick cup of tea. Cheese on toast tastes sooooo good after digging all morning!!)

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

hi everyone, its good to keep bz but also u need ur own time and ofcause injoying time. i was horse riding with daughter yesterday and it stayed fine for us so that was nice. i was at physio gym this morning and also day hospital. ive just took my pepper out for nice long walk with daughter and it was nice. feeling kind of stable today which is good for me to be in. had some nice fresh maderine juice at lunch. was going to go to gym tonight, but mother inlaw was put in hospital yesterday so may have to visit her. also i just got my appointment with dietician for next week, so thats another movement in right direction. just heard today also that it looks like my appointment with substance abuse clinic could take ages. so i guess its just AA and other support i have at the moment. anyway thats my day today. i hope u all have a good day too, and keep fighting the big bad al, and tell it to go blow its arse lol.

take care all see u tomorrow xxx

day 33 AF

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hello, ODATers,

Have lots of real work to do today so just jumping in to say "hi" and hoping all keep AL at bay.

Here's an April 2nd wish that all reach their goals, AF or Mods.

Love,
            Cindi
            XVI
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

wednesday?

i need air like right away! wednesday for ripples is~bundle up...go make coffee for the alkys. :important: 3rd.. meeting of the week and thats IT! :yes2: spring is here and its time to start walking off all the candy bars and donuts! :iwin:..no more. :moon:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good morning all!! Still recuperating--waiting to get my voice back. Babysitting for my friend's grandson this week--babies are soooo nice, esp when you don't have to do ALL the work!! Wishing everyone a great day!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Last night was my first night. It was very rocky, hard to sleep, kept tossing and turning. I tonight will be better.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys,

Day 4 for me today! Yeah me. You know what, I was beating myself up so bad so I went back and added up all my AF days since the beginning of January. Do you want to know how many there were? 40 frickin days - out of 91. That's almost half!!! 40 days! Holy Crap! It was like 1 here, 2 or 3 there (then the 13 day run in January) but I couldn't believe it! Here I am beating myself up and since Jan 1 I have had more AF days than I can remember having in a long time.

So basically my point is - this program works. And even though we may slip, slide and fall down - don't quit trying cause I just about fell off my chair when I found out how well I have done so far this year. And believe me, I am damn good at beating myself up too. But I am also pretty darn proud of how far I have come as well. And I'll just keep on trying. And today is another day - ODAT.

Love and Hugs,
                    Uni
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

WOW, such up beat people hanging out here this morning. Just great!!!

Good work Mr. Bud Man!!!! Keep is up - you are right it will get better!!!

Happy Day!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Uni,

I did want to chime in that your numbers are great!!

It shows that "beating yourself up" is much less helpful than building yourself up for your successes!!

Keep on going!!

Love ya,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Uni......that's bad, bad, bad. Don't do that to yourself. You're much better off that you thought, right? WTG!

Mr. Bud.....welcome! Don't forget to come back!
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

UNI! We're going to have to stop this or take a good hard look at our family trees and see if we are related! :H I logged on to do just what you have done. I thought to myself that March had been bad but that adding up the good days and then the ones in Jan and Feb would show me the bigger picture and perhaps give me the boost I need!! And then I read your post. And you know what, I'm one day short of your 40!!! Go us! We're doing ok!

And Mr Bud Man - stick with it. Welcome and keep checking in

bessi xxx

Comment

Working...
                            X