3rd day af feeling so good:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd day af feeling so good:)

I just wanted to update the crowd. On Monday, I was not sure I could make it through the day without a drink. I made Monday & Tuesday! Today I feel so much energy. I have been really using the chat room at night to keep me busy and focused. It has really helped, thank you chat room buddies. I also have been making hot tea. It's funny to me that I could go through 7 to 8 glasses of wine in a night but I can barely make it through one cup of tea. I am feeling like there is hope for me. I know there is hope for you!
    Blueeyed girl / Pia

3rd day af feeling so good

Thats brilliant news blueeyedgirl.Glad you're feeling so good about it. I'm coming to the end of my 3rd day,but haven't felt quite as lively, more anxious than anything,but I'm sipping on my 2nd hot chocolate and starting to chill so I hope we and everyone else will have good stuff to report tomorrow!!! Keep that positive mental attitude up, I reckon you'll do well!!
    CONGRATS!! Elsie

Comment

Blueeyedgirl and Elsie!
      CONGRATULATIONS ON DAY 3!!!
      Nice job! you are getting the hang of this! Yes, the chat room is a great help when you need to do something A/F. I know it was HUGE for me! My favorite drink was/is cranberry juuice and soda..I don't do any caffeine as I need my rest!
      It sounds like you are well on your way to figuring out your "witching hour" and working on a good plan to defeat the BEAST in that time, excellent!
      Please continue to post and let us all know how you are doing. As you have been able to tell, we post good news as well as bad..the nice part is if you post something "bad" you don't get a lecture, just a helping hand!
      Stay Strong!
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

This is just awesome to see!!!!

You are rockin!!! good for you:happy:

Comment

Yeah BEG, who ever heard of someone drinking a 6-pack of coke? Doesn't happen. LOL

Congrats on your 3rd day!

See ya in chat tonight!
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Congrats BEG! There is something so magical about making it past day 3. It's like .... if you can do it for 3 days - your mind relaxes and you KNOW you can continue on! It gets less and less overwhelming! So happy for you. Keep counting!
            Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

well done
              there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Hey Blueeyes!

The early start of day 4 for me, too! Day 3 was tough but it's done like dinner! Congrats to you and I also found the chat room helpful for me last night, my first time. I'll probably see you there. Keep up the great work! :happy:
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Awesome job guys...amazing what a difference a few days make isn't it?

Comment

Big hugs and high fives to ALL of you... the power of positive thinking at its finest!

Much love, laced with hot tea and cinnamon :heart:!

Patty
                    Tampa, FL

Comment

Blueeyedgril,

Thats AWESOME :wd:

Twosox

Comment

Working...
                      X