Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream

I almost blew it in my dream last night, I drempt I was sleeping and awoke to voices in the living room, so I got myself out of bed to see what was going on and found my husband, kids and a few neighbors were over. The kids were playing and my husband and neighbors were drinking, so I brushed my hair, pulled it back in a ponytail and decided I would join them, but only have one beer - only one! Then I remember looking at the clock and it was 8:00 p.m. and thought to myself if I have one beer I will be up all night going to the bathroom and then I thought if I have one beer I will end up having two, three or four and who knows how many more and I had made it 17 days without (in my dream) and I didn't want to give in now, so I went back to bed. I woke up this morning thinking HA HA you ugly BEAST, I beat you in my dream to! :boxer:

So after thinking more about the dream this is what I got out of it, we can all beat this, Mentally and Physically
    even while we sleep, as long as we never stop trying and never give up. Hope you all have a great and blessed day. Day 6 af for me and loving it.

Twosox :l

Dream

Hi 2
    you are so right I have been having what the experts refer to as "users dreams" crazy stuff waking up sober but when in the dream I have been dealing with all sorts of stuff Drinkin, Drugs and weird situations some with me saving myself and my beautiful daughter from horrible things like walking bottles of Jack Daniels I kid you not and weird shadows "

All the best capt

Comment

Dream

Goodmorning Captnjack,

I have been having weird dreams too, although, I usually do. I'm gonna start kicking some beast butt in my dreams when it decides to show up. I know the walking bottle of Jack Daniels was probably not funny and please forgive me, but it gave me a good laugh, I could almost picture it. Next time it shows up, knock it to the ground.

Twosox

Comment

Dream

wow... you're even dreaming about it? Holy cow!!!
        P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
        - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Dream

twosox28;304168 wrote: Goodmorning Captnjack,

I have been having weird dreams too, although, I usually do. I'm gonna start kicking some beast butt in my dreams when it decides to show up. I know the walking bottle of Jack Daniels was probably not funny and please forgive me, but it gave me a good laugh, I could almost picture it. Next time it shows up, knock it to the ground.

Twosox
          Hahaha... walking bottle of Jack Daniels... That IS funny.. ! thanks..
          P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
          - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Dream

have you ever had a dream that you are totally smashed and you don't want to be?

i had that dream months ago. I was totally drunk and stumbling and had to be at work and I was so upset, cause it just happened against my will.

anxiety dream for sure
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Dream

Trix thats the paralysed dream. The worst you feel so helpless some major thing comming at you and you try and run but your legs are like 20 tons of weight and you know its gonna get you and you struggle and drag that weight to get awayfrom that frinkin freaky thing thats chasing you and then the ultimate you approach an edge and fall off and feel that terrifying feeling of falling off a cliff and feel that sensation of falling and hitting the bottom and waking up in a fright.

Pleasant dreams Capt

Comment

Dream

I remember when I went AF for 5 months straight - those dreams were a real trip, and very frequent. I remember on several mornings after, I actually felt 'hung over' like I had drank the night before. Too funny.

Good job on your AF!

Comment

Dream

captjack I think those dreams, the anxiety ones is some part of the subconscious that is suffering and releasing.

trauma maybe. they certainly are not fun but I think they are a necessity. I do know that when I wake up and I am fine, it feels really good.

Comment

Dream

I never got drunk in my dreams-ALL my dreams I'm trying to some how sneak bottles...and they either fall, or the person I'm hiding it from won't go away, or I'm concealing them and I'm in a situation that may give me away and it's always so anxious! It's just my dreams proving to me all the wasteful sneakiness and anxiety I used up.

The dreams don't bother me (aside from them being anxious but then again I get those "being naked in public" dreams as well) because I never drink in them but I'd much rather dream about something else!
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Dream

"Trauma maybe" i think you maybe right trix. There is something wrong. I feel i had a normal up bringing , normal looked after kid upringing .However if some one was to ask me what i felt or saw up to 10 I honestly have no idea .
                      Is this repressed memory???

danny

Comment

Dream

Good night Capt-pleasant dreams....LOL.
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Dream

my ex was the same as you danny. he also felt like something was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X