ODAT - Monday, Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday, Monday

Snow is the theme!!! Snowing here in Boulder, Colorado as well!!!

And yes, the AL struggle continues. I have working on day 7 AF and since Feb 1st I have had a morning craving and wouldn't you know....when you are down kick her in the teeth. I am craving like mad this a.m. Big challenges for big goals.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Monday, Monday

Croft, does trying to eat something help put down your cravings; sometimes helps me,
      Matt

Comment

ODAT - Monday, Monday

Gag me!! I had to clean puddle of doggie runs before daybreak this Am. I actually got the urge for a bloody mary after the stinkathon. Thank God for hot tea with milk and honey. Parked her ass at the vet. :H I'd like to send one of us on vacation. Preferably me.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Monday, Monday

Hello everyone - the days are adding up! It's amazing how many new people signed on in the last few days, perhaps it's spring kicking the cr*p out of the winter doldrums. I hope some of them read here and accept the :welcome: mat!

Today is day 49. Over the weekend I was tempted - mostly because my husband did the taxes and he always gets aggravated. We are self-employed and pay taxes quarterly but you never really know until all the numbers are added up. But I glided over the temptation and spent the weekend watching gardening shows on HGTV. Still too early to do anything meaningful here.

I still wonder if I can moderate. I read the posts from some of the people who say that they end up spending too much time thinking about AL - saying no takes the load off wondering.

Have a lovely monday everyone
          The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
          Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

ODAT - Monday, Monday

Ripple, your post is hilarious! The last of the snow is going here in the Adirondacks, NY, USA. Finally. Day 8 for me, it's going as well as can be expected. I caught myself about an hour ago craving...and hungry. Duh! That's the simpliest one yet. A turkey sandwich didn't cut it but the king size chocolate bar did. Bring out the friggin' fat pants! And I thought stopping my glass after glass after glass after...of wine would help me lose weight. Better go for a walk later. Take care, friends
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Monday, Monday

FinallyRN - thank you for responding to me, that really helped (feel a little lost on these boards sometimes).

I feel like I'm 16 again...trying to work through everything that's been deadened for years. But you are right - it's finally the right journey to be on. I pray my kids don't get into AL like I did (think it started at 13 while babysitting)...it steals so much of your life. I don't know how I've ended up getting all of the wonderful things that I have in my life. Now I need to start deserving them.

Had a good day. Ended it by sneaking 2 (well 3 after this post) handfuls of M&Ms and some extra hugs from the kids. Focusing on the little pleasures helps. And physically, I feel wonderful.

Comment

Working...
              X