A Question re cheap My Way Out products on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have been reading the posts on this site for a couple of months now and am intrigued!

I would love to start the program but finances at the moment are not too hot.

I noticed on Ebay that there were the My Way Out book and hypno CDs up for auction at a greatly reduced price. Now, my question is, the book that is up for sale on Ebay is the 2005 version. Is this the current version or is there a newer one available?

Thanks for any info on this and by the way, I think you are all awesome!

Hi Im new but I think their only 1 book so far with some up date on the web page for things also a new set of CD for anyone looking to conpletly stop drinking. Good like as it working good for me so far.

Comment

OMG I love your name, Of course welcome, If you can get it cheaper go for it, but when you have the chance order the supps here as you get the whole thing in one go!!
      Love Shas
      BTW: Are you willing to share your story?

Comment

Getting Topa

Hi katesm,
        I am in Oz also, and have been doing the program for 10 days now, but so far am only using the supplements, including the L-Glutamine. I have ordered the Kudzo from US, it hasn't arrived yet. I was going to try to go without the meds, but have fallen off my bike twice so far, although I must say to nowhere near the extent I would have prior to MWO. I have made an appointment with a doctor and was planning on asking for Topamax but noticed on epharmacy that it requires a Government authority no matter what you want to use it for. So I am wondering about the ordering off-shore business? How legal is it, or is it a simple enough process?
        kind regards, Colleine

Comment

Re: Getting Topa

Hi Folks,
          Re getting Topa from overseas - I am also in Oz and got my Topa from www.inhousepharmacies.co.uk (I think that's the correct address!). I got it no problem, without a script and with no customs check - it just arrived in the usual post.

I have been on this program for a few months now and it is amazing how much my life has changed for the better. TieMeKangarooDownSport (love it!!) definately try to get the book, and if you can get the Hypno CDs to. I found the hypno cd's a massive help at the beginning, then tapered off them (much to my detriment!) and now have been using them again regularly, they are lifesavers!

All the best!

Comment

Working...
          X