Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Team April - Day 7

Hi Croft,
    I'm glad you are doing well. I have always enjoyed your posts and wish you well. I mostly drank alone, which is a sadder scenario, but I guess easier than dealing with the social scene.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

AF Team April - Day 7

Croft, you gotta do what makes you feel comfortable. If AL really starts bothering you, then you'll make a decision one way or the other. It's all in your hands, no one elses. Whatever you decide, I'm behind you. But you already know that, right, sweetie?

:h
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

AF Team April - Day 7

alright Cindi - I need you to come up with a strange disease for me

Comment

AF Team April - Day 7

Thanks Noelle!!!!

Comment

AF Team April - Day 7

I agree with you...every day you feel BETTER! I am still trying to figure out how to navigate this site, but I am wishing you the best. I have almost 3 days. Previously had 2 years, so it's hard to start again...

Comment

AF Team April - Day 7

Hi Matt,

This site is confusing me...so if this does not go to you..whomever it goes to...help me out. What's totally embarrassing is that I'm a systems analyst and ought to be able to figure any site functionalty out myself...oh well...humility is a human experience.... ; O

One day at a time is a good premise...every day you get is even better. I was once sober for two years and was profoundly grateful for the ever conscious state of being. It was very peaceful.

Comment

Working...
              X