campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campral

hi, I couldnt get on with the topa, felt too tired,and I would love to abstain, i can cut down to a couple of glasses of wine a night, but then it just creeps up to more as the week goes on, so i have ordered campral...should be here today, my gp wont prescribe anything,so had to order online...what dosage does anyone take? thanks

campral

campral

hi Kate, thanks for reply, my gp just wanted to send me to counselling, and didn,t take too kindly to me walking in with the lancet etc.im in the UK by the way...I just felt that as I was willing to recognize I had a habit,and take responsibility for the 6 oclock one, ha, and just needed to have something to curb the cravings,dont get me wrong Im not against therapy, just dont think I need it. yes,this forum is great!! thanks again Jacqui

Comment

campral

plus, I didnt like to tell my gp that my partner is an addiction psychotherapist! didnt want to irritate him any further. I once had a partner who was a hairdresser....my hair never looked good either..go figure...ha!

Comment

campral

Jacqui,
        I also taks 666 mg 3 times a day. I would suggest seeing a different doctor. Maybe others from the UK can share their experience on getting Campral from a doc. Welcome!

Marcie

Comment

campral

Jacqui
          There seems to be a theme here! The hair dresser...the addiction psychotherapist..... I have notice that cobblers children have traditionally gone without shoes and at my house, the computer expert's wife has to make do with old computers!:rollin
          Does your partner drink to excess also?
          Nancy

Comment

campral

Jacqui,

I can already see that your sense of humour is going to fit right in here!:rollin Your doc sounds like one of them M.:lol Deity types. Hopefully you can look for another one at some point who appreciates a patient who is an active participant in their own care, rather than seeing them as a competitor for power!

Good luck and welcome!

Kathy

Comment

Working...
            X