Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Good Morning everyone---
    Weather forecast here is cold, snowy and windy rest of the week!

Bessie, here is your hug :hug:

I think you hit the nail on the head--you need to be totally selfish and focus on you in order to make this program work. If onyl you could start and end all your days like you did today! Sounds wonderful. I also enjoy learning your "words" and am going to check into that translator!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Happy Day Bessie - I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself today just for you!!!!!!!

And happy day to rest of you as well! I am going to enjoy my day - tomorrow we are getting another big snow storm here in Boulder, Colorado!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everybody,
        Bessie, be selfish, you deserve it.
        Its very entertaining reading the banter back and forth.
        My friend left yesterday, back to the UK. She said its snowing! Quite a shock after sunny Calif. She actually got a tan while she was here. Anyway, its good to have my life back.........Need to put together a few more AF days.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Its ME!

one more postie gurls...god greenhouse-you been weeding for long time. nice pic there! hiya MWO'ers....have fun and think about the ripples in your mind left from sucking down poison. live and learn AL is not damn good for us! Love sobriety just for TODAY! :H

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

hey

Hi everyone, sorry you are having a rough one, Bessie, hang in there!

Rustop, good for you, 10 days ......................WOW!!:goodjob:

Hey greenhouse, rudemama, LVT25 and all else who follow,

Have an AWESOME Wednesday!!! Glad to be back, just wish I wasn't so busy here at work so I could play!!:upset:

MA:h
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

wow

Croft, RN and Ripple, missed ya!! Hope you are all doing well too!!!

TTYL everyone!!!

love and hugs!!:h:l

MA

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey guys - Had another AF night last night, I'm stringing them together again..........feeling good. Back to the BF's house again tonight to do some more work - I am sooooo sick of painting - I will be so glad when it is all done and he is fully moved in and I can take a break from working!

Other than that, life is good! Busy, crazy, finally getting some nice weather up here in Ontario!

Love and Hugs,
                Uni
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Here I go..first ODAT

Hi- All,

:new:

I am starting out today, I came home from Vegas last night and all the supplements and CD's were waiting for me at the door step...so no more excuses and I am on my first ODAT. (I posted my little story a few days ago...)

Just took my All One and will be listening to the first CD this afternoon.

I am looking forward on being accountable and sharing my experiance with this group.

Thanks! Saje
                  Saje

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi

Hi Saje, welcome!! :welcome:

How was vegas?? Just got back from there on Sat.....................went AF on the return, was WAYYYY More fun that way!!

Nice to meet you, have been off boards for quite a while it seems, now am busy back at work, so will just check in on ODAT and here and there when I can................

love and hugs.:l:h

MA

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

cowgal - have you posted about your trip yet? I want to hear about Utah!

Comment

Working...
                      X