Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Team April - Day 9

WOW - is it Day 9 already?!

We will be through this month in no time and wondering about next month's goals.

And I realized in chat room last night that I started not drinking the last 2 days in March so I am actually on day 11! Whoo Hooo. Whatever your number, great work everyone, let's keep this April thing moving forward.

If you have been with us, stay. If you want to join us, come on!!!!

AF Team April - Day 9

yeah yeah crofty
    you go girl go
    everyone is doing a great job
    yahoooooooooo
    wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee
    awesome
    happy
    day
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF Team April - Day 9

Morning April Abberoonies:

We finally have sunshine and promise of 60 degrees today so all is good in my world! Hope everyone had a good evening and is raring to go today. I have the day off, although have lots to do . . including exercise. Croft: I kind of figured out that you had a jump start on April when you mentioned March 30th as your last mod day . . That first days and week draaaaag along and then ZOOM, the rest of the time starts to fly by, so you're right you'll be looking at next month in no time . . . but for now ODAT.

Best to all the April Abbers for TODAY WEDNESDAY APRIL 9th. It's one day. We can do it.
      Fondly.
      G

Comment

AF Team April - Day 9

Happy Day 9 to everyone.

The Stomach Flu is making it's way through my house one - by - one (oddly enough it was the trigger for me restarting my AF days). Last night my youngest 'blessed' me twice and then my middle child starting throwing up every 5 minutes from 4am - 9am...poor little guy. Husband worked/slept through it all...and then called me today to pick him up from the train at 10:30 a.m. because he thinks he now has it (how...I don't know since he missed all the fun).

I mention this only because, I am actually not irritated by any of this. Tired, but not angry. I can just imagine being woken up at 4am if I had been drinking the night before. I feel like an adult for once...able to take care of my kids without resenting them or being preoccupied by how horrible I feel. It's really a very nice feeling (other than being thrown up on ). I think I'd like to keep it forever : ).

Wishing you all a healthy day.

Comment

AF Team April - Day 9

Hello April Team,

Just jumping in to say "hi" and that all is great here.

Still AF despite family issues and exhaustion. I feel much stronger mentally and am very excited about making the April AF goal!

Before we know it, it will be May.

Love,
          Cindi
          XXIV
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Team April - Day 9

WOW, great to hear such happy campers!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X