Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old mistakes, new days ahead

Good morning all
    I ordered and have read most of the mwo book. I've been listening to the hypno cds as well really like them, I woke up drooling Sat. afternoon after listening to all of them.
    Today on my lunch break I'm going to get some calmes forte and hopefully some kudzu.
    I did great all weekend, AF Sunday and Monday then feeling great, I had the Brilliant idea that I should get a bottle of red red wine and prove to myself that I can now moderate- - -
    Fricken IDIOT !!! Why do we drink when we are feeling so good ???
    So today, I am feeling the all to familiar head pounding nasua hoping to make it through work. My 14 yr. old son was telling me how overwhelmed and stressed he is and I Need to be able to set the example of dealing effectively with life's issues, But I feel like I' in the same boat as he is not much more mature than a 14 yr. old
    So today I am feeling and finding a new resolve If thing are good, don't fuck 'em up !!!:upset:

Yes!!! Sometimes when we fall, we learn Why we fell.. and remember why we wanted to be AF in the first place... !! Dam that AL... it's a beast... it takes no prisoners... oh wait, maybe we were prisoners..

Let us know how the supps go... and thanks for sharing...
    P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
    - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Dear Mellow Momma, I've just started listening to the CDs too....strange, little robot man voice, but they sure put me to sleep! Thank you for starting my day off with a laugh:H:H I wonder if, this time, I have learned not to listen to the voice that tells me,"Hey, I'm O.K. now, I can drink just a little, no problem..." and here is someone else with the same voices going on Red wine really hurts the next day. Take lots of vitamin C and tomorrow is a brand new day, and everyone here is right there with us. :h

Comment

I love the threads about teenagers and their know-it-all opinions on our drinking. Of course my teen has been brainwashed by her father but that's another thread!

I was reading this thread and taking my Kudzo at the same time, I think it got caught half way down? I'm praying for an AF evening but it is that time where the demons start talking - thus the Kudzo.

Good luck to all of us and just keep posting!

Comment

Working...
        X