HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP

I am nt too computer savvy , so I have a hard time postng where I shouldl.....Have been crying alot this a m when should have been doing housework..../

HELP

HSJMommy,

How many days AF have you gone? Are you on your first?

The first few days are really tough. You can feel like you have lost your best friend.

You did fine posting. You will be okay.

Crying won't hurt you, AL will, big time.

I had to go to detox to clean up and so was pretty much drugged out those first 3 days, after that I was on my own at home and it was tough but I made it.

By day 10, I was coming out of the tunnel and the light at the end was not a train, it was self-respect, energy, health returning, joy.

Yes, some days I still struggle with AL's little voice in my brain but I just kick those thoughts away and go do something else. It goes away.

Hang in there! Your life is about to get so much better.

Love,
    Cindi
    XXIV
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HELP

HSJ ~ I just went back to read your other posts. I see you still have not ordered anything about the program yet. You said you are a skeptic. That's ok. I guess I was too when I first joined. But I have been here over 100 days and have not drank since I joined. So it is possible to get sober without ordering items, but I have to say it would be easier if you do. Even as a skeptic, you can order the book. It can be downloaded for about $13.00 US Dollars and can be read relatively fast. So why don't you start with that and then make up your mind about what else you may want. But getting started on the supplements at least for the cravings can't hurt.

Read as many posts as possible. A lot of your skeptism will fade as you read others stories and success.

Remember that you have to do this for you. No one can do the work for you. But a sober life is so worth the effort. So from one skeptic to another...what have you got to lose?

I wish you the best of luck.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

HELP

HSJ,

I agree with Thankful. You can get the supps locally if you prefer.

I have done so for my daughter.

The supps help a lot!!

Cindi
        XXIV
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HELP

help is here...reach.

MOMMY person-Listen to Ripples..you have to cry ~ like a lot dear. :upset: that is your cleaning assignment ... to wash the hurt away! sounds terribly mean...:bump:is not! do what THANKFUL has recommended...:getwell: hope this helps you...:welcome:

Comment

HELP

tHANK yOU

Thanks for alll the encouraging posts. Still need help thoughg, have drnk 2 botts of wine today and have yet to go p-up my 3 kids from school. Sooooooo ashamed.......needed to do housework today and nothing done....what a loooser I am. Feeling very sorry for mysef right now....no way to feel about y0ourself......just sooooooooooooooooo pissed about why I can't kick this stuuuupid habit....

M

Comment

HELP

Hey Mom -- I am not very good at this type of thing but I would like to help. Is there someone who can pick up the children at this moment? Kind of difficult I understand, but would you have to drive to get them -- not a good idea.

If we can just get through this moment, there is a lot of time to heal.

We all have taken a lot of time to hear -- I am only on day 6 myself.

Let me know what you are thinking, ok?

Lots of love,
              Matt

Comment

HELP

HSJMommy, I hope you and your kids got the help you needed today. I know all too well the shame and anger you're feeling. It's not your fault, but you do need to take an active role in changing your situation. This is a great place to start. Hang in there.
                I went to my doctor and told him I had a serious drinking problem and that I was in desperate need of a solution. He said, 'Stop drinking.' I said, 'I don't get it..' He said, 'Go home and think about it.'

Comment

HELP

HS Mom
                  Just wanted to let you know we are here for you. I seriously hope that you put your plan together and get started with the MWO suggestions. Everyday can be like a step up a mountain - but the view from the top keeps us stepping. Read the book - start the supplements and you can decide how you want the rest of the program to fit your life. Sometimes we do it for our kids until we have the strength to do it for ourselves.

Liv
                  AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

HELP

Hi Mom

So we are all pulling for you and there is a way out. Big mac I think has said it best, we have to put together a plan for you to get you started. Let us know how you are and what you are thinking and maybe some of us can put our heads together with you to start working on that way out of this hell we all seem to have shared and know well. Go for it one step at a time, one day at a time.
                    Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X