Any tips to keep it all organized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been taking my multi vitamins religiously for years.. but doing the program I'll be taking so many pills and the All in one drink... so do I stop taking them.

Im a bit discouraged there is so many pills, but If it works it will be the best thing I have ever done. I keep reminding myself the topa and suppliments are not FOREVER... just until I gain control.

Is it hard to keep up with all the pills and meditation schedule daily. Does anyone have tips to keep it all organized.

Cassidy,
    I bought a pill organizer from Target and on Sunday fill it up for the whole week. However it is not that large, so the pills barely fit. Someone had suggested at nuts/bolts organizer like they sell at a hardware store.

Marcie

Comment

Dang Marcie, that is a great idea! I just bought a pill thingie too and am also frustrated by it's size.

The pill thing is a great idea. I pack it and the all one powder and bring it to work with me. I don't know if you have Outlook email, but you can set up reminders in it to take your pills. You'll have to do something else on the weekends, but this can get you started.

-Nina

Comment

Nina I never thought of the Outlook reminders! That's brilliant!

I'll have to set that up tomorrow. I'm awful at remembering to take the supps when I should. Yesterday was the first day I remembered to take all 4 doses at close to the right times. Many times I get home from work and make dinner and realize I didn't take the lunch or late morning supps! I was late taking them today, but I did remember to take 3 sets so far today.

Marcie

Comment

organizing

I was helping a friend with the program. You can get those penny envelopes at Staples--just don't get the smallest ones. I wrote what was to go in each envelope then once a week, I would fill them up and date them (in pencil so you can reuse). Then I would clip the daily packets to the cupbourd in the kitchen every morning, that way you can see where you're at on a daily basis. My friend was too frazzeled to do it himself. Get a friend to come help you, especially some of those teacher types who like everything organized. We had to buy a whole bunch ($25). For a small donation, I could send you 30 envelopes--that would be:
          4 envelopes x 7 = 28 + 2 extra = 30.
          V

Comment

Re: organizing

V how are things going with you and J? The last post I remember was when you were at the hospital with him. Do you want to give us an update?

Marcie

Comment

Re: organizing

I had a round travel pill organizer with four sections (one screws into the top of the next). I seperate my pills into the four daily doses the night before each day, putting the first dose on top. I then put the Calms Forte next to my bed for that last does of it before going to bed at night. This seems to work as I can then take the orgainzer with me when I have the leave home. I leave it on the island in the kitchen next to my All in One to remind me to start in the AM and to take my All in One. I mix my All in One in a one cup mini blender with orange juice, It is actually quite tastey!
              Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
              X