Hixxxxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hixxxxx

DAY 8, how on earth am i doing this!!!!! its Saturday morning, im up drinking coffee and a cigg, no hangover, a long long time since thats happened on a Saturday morning, and my son was away for the night so i could have drank.. all night, but i didnt.I can go and collect him, happily, with the knowledge i have no alcohol in my body, i can drive my car with confidence, put the soft top down and enjoy the wind on my face and through my hair, so hope i can find the strength to keep this up, because i like my head clear and my body with out the shakes and the stength of alcohol on my breath and ozzing through my pores.Thankyou all so much for all your support, its sooooo helping me keep strong. xxx

Hixxxxx

Good for you Lucy!!

I am feeling the same! Im on day 7, but Friday nights are the WORST. I just watched a movie and went to bed.

Have a great saturday!

E

Comment

Hixxxxx

Hi Lucy
      I'm fairly new here and just starting out. Just wanted to say well done and you have given me some inspiration of why I need to stop drinking. I have joined the monthly abstinence board and am starting day 1 AF today. Wish me luck!!

Comment

Hixxxxx

HIxxx

seto, all the luck in the world hun. Im finding it so hard at times.

Comment

Hixxxxx

Lucy -- congratulations on Day 8 and making it through Friday night! Keep going tonight!

:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
          X