All One Powder Substitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am excited and nervious because I am ready to go..

Have everything but All In One and can't find it here in my cowtown that I live in.

Am wondering if I can substitute something for it?

Any thoughts?

Need something without Iron because I know from past experience Iron always plugs me up and I get enough from red meat etc.

Thank you all so much for the love and help!

Pete

Hi Justa6pack,

go right to the website and order directly from All One. www.all-one.com. There are several different formulations; you may be able to find one with less iron. They deliver pretty fast, too.

Ter

Comment

I know I can buy online but was hoping to find something close here in town so I could get started this weekend...

Thanks!!

Pete

Comment

I would start the program and add the All-one when it arrives from the net. I searched the net and got twice the all-one for what the manufacturer wanted. A two month supply for $53.

I believe it's ALLSTARHEALTH.com.

The all-one only helps with nutrition, which we ignore for alcohol

Dug

Comment

Check this out, 2.2lbs for $35

www.doctorstrust.com/item/NT1671-2.html

Comment

Re: All One Powder

Thanks for the link, MadHatter! Also, this is a 2-month supply!

Kathy

Comment

Re: All One Powder

Wow, thanks for the link. This is a hell of a deal. Usually $40.00 for a 30 day supply at my local store. THanks!!!

Comment

i cant seem to find kudzo anywhere, i live in mexico where i can buy topomax without a prescription though. health stores suggested hoodia? or milk thistle instead anyone know anything about these as a substitute?

Comment

Totally different products.

Hoodia is a weight loss product which has been determined to be a scam. Only the fresh hoodia plant produces weight loss results. Does nothing for cravings.

Milk Thistle is a wonderful product it is universally known for protecting the liver. It is one of the supplements in our program.

All -One is a vitamin replacement for nutrition.

Read about it at

www.All-One.com

Dug

Comment

Hi all!

I did get my AllOne at last, and can throw out the small amount of leftovers of the handfulls of supps I was taking every day!:rollin It really is helpful to have a blender though! I have a hand-held thing that is really cool, just put it in the glass and voila! Still have to drink it down fast, but there it is!

Thanks again for the site. I can't believe I got this much for $35. I don't even want to think about how much I paid for everything that I was swallowing before!!!!

Hugs,
                    Kathy

Comment

Hehe, one thing about it though, it's cheaper than the booze :lol

Comment

Working...
                      X