Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice - t-shirt anyone?

Hi folks!

Those who have listened to the CDs will understand the Subject of this topic. If you haven't listened to the CDs yet, the speaker says "very nice" during parts of the hypnotic tracks and I just love the way he says it.

Does anyone else find themselves saying to themselves "verrry nice......" when you have a good day of moderation or abs, or when you get dressed and look in the mirror? or when you see a picture of George CLooney, or a hot fudge sundae? Verrry nice.......:rollin

Re: Very Nice

No Oshadawg! TOO FUUNY! I am sure I will now though! Kinda of like when someone puts a song in your head that ya just can't get out..ya go around singing it like, FOREVER! :lol

Oh Geez, just the laugh I needed!!!

Donna

Comment

What a great thought! Verrrrry nice! Ummmmmmm........

Comment

LOL :rollin

That "very nice" thing he says always kinda bugged me. Like..."how does he know I'm even doing this right?" I'm gonna try to hear it in a more positive light now, thanks to you!

Comment

I think of my Hubby when he gets outa the shower & walks thru the bedroom naked in the AM...Very Nice...

Or the next best thing...maybe Keith Urban, or Joe Nichols... singing(in or out of the shower!) HA! Very...OOOhhh my

Comment

I really enjoy the Cd's when I'm listening to them. I feel I am going deeper and deeper as He suggest. I usually listen at night. When I wake up in the AM, my head dosn't feel right. Are any of you feeling the same thing? Eliziby

Comment

very nice

I was surprised at the deepth of my reaction to "verrry nice"..... I don't think I've heard it enough in my lifetime. It seems to be a basic human need that probably starts at birth.
              I 've heard that "communication is only about seven percent words, fiftyfive percent body language, and thirty eight percent tone of voice." (Conversation Peace-by Mary Kassian)
              Cool, huh? Try leaning in a little and saying in a verrry nice tone of voice.......it works on grocery store clerks, fast food servers, just about everybody! Of course you have to give them alittle time to recover and you can see them processing!!!

Comment

Re: very nice

Southernbelle,

How interesting. I will start using it on other people and not just on myself. I really love the way the guy says it.

MWO needs a t-shirt that says verrry nice...

Comment

very nice

What a great idea! The T shirt! I want one!.

Comment

Yes! So funny....thought of this the other day when I said "VERRRY nice"" (James inflection and all) to my daughter who looked dropdead gorgeous as she emerged from the bedroom glammed up for prom. Love this thread and also the idea of wearing and sharing those words.

Here: do this....go to the following site, build your own shirt, buy it, wear it and see what happens. I'd create one and put it in the store, but everyone's tastes are so different. However, I found a fun place online where you can easily design your own. Wouldn't it be terrific to know that many of us would be carrying this message with us throughout the day.

Try this out and let me know what you think. I've put five or so quicky designs online--everything from a spaghetti shirt to hoodie, so should be something in there for everyone. Of course you'll want to find a color and style best suited for yourself. Here's how it works. (And you'll want to create your own account, this is just something I did quickly as an example.)

1) Visit www.customink.com
                    2) Click the link on top that says "Retrieve your design"
                    3) For email address enter "shirts@capalo.com" and click "Retrieve Saved Design"
                    4) Click on any of the links

I'd recommend looking at all of them before clicking on them to zoom in (using your browser's back button as you sorta have to start over otherwise. But once you get in you can start editing the design.)

Anyhoo, thought it would be fun to play around with this. And who knows, maybe if you do all come up with a style that everyone seems to like, we can make it available in the e-store. Let me know!

Happy Sunday. :-)

RJ

Comment

RJ, you are a marvel! This is terrific! I'm glad my reply will bump this to the top! I only wish I could change the name of the thread to T-SHIRTS ANYONE??? or COFFEE, TEA OR T-SHIRTS?!!!!!

Right on RJ!

You are so skillful online! I'm pea green with envy, and tickled with gratitude!

Hugs, LADY!
                      Kathy

Comment

YoungAtHeart,

I was able to change the title of the thread. I'm tickled that the idea caught on, the words are powerful and have stuck with me.

I'm going to check out the designs.

Comment

This is the greatest idea! I gotta have one..
                          MWO people can now recognize each other in the street, with no one being the wiser!

oshadawg, RJ......verrry nice..... :lol

Deirdre

Comment

RJ,

VERY NICE INDEED! I love the hoodie. We need a t-shirt also, but I can't decide so I say how about one of each....variety is the spice of life so they say.

Donna

Comment

Being a southern girl, I like the spaghetti and white tee.... It's hot down here and while we don't sweat, we do glow!
                              I like "girl" colors.......pink, white ,light blue and maybe light bluegreen.

:rollin

Comment

Working...
                              X